When did you grow out of your antisemitic phase?

When did you grow out of your antisemitic phase?

Attached: 1640807347774.jpg (1024x1024, 294.65K)

i never had one, i grew up with Jewish students. theyre just regular White people that throw bat/bar mitzfahs

I'm only antisemitic towards the Jews in the media and the political world. Rabbi Moshe and Herbert Goldstein the baker are just regular niggas in my eyes

Attached: kike fear.jpg (1024x576, 238.7K)

I'm a Jew, so never.

also there's tons of non-practicing Jewish people who just like matzoh ball soup

The show Entourage is a good representation of American Jewish people - non-practicing, heavy drinking potheads

i never really believed in all of that pol nonsense but I liked to make antisemitic and racist jokes. thankfully that only lasted for like 6 months 2 years ago and now I just find all of that shit cringe

Seinfeld is 10x better of a representation at their actual mentality
Self-centeredness and leftism is 90% of the culture, the other 10% is casual sex and overindulgence

dude - American Jewish people LOVE Seinfeld. but me? its just okay

George Soros is pretty wicked and hollow.

Seinfeld is about being Jewish and American, but Entourage isn't - they just happen to be Jewish. and Weeds - the momma is Jewish but its not about being Jewish

I'm too retarded to fully understand what I'm even supposed to hate. There's ethnic jews and religious jews, and probably other kinds of jews that I'm not even aware of.
Outside of that you got chuds muddying the waters by insisting that everyone they wish to criticize is a jew. ("Greta ThunBERG, amirite?" "Lauren SIMONsen, I wonder who could be behind this psyop").

>Antisemitic
>Implying I'm only against one group
All humans are shit.

edgy

You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your comment was not original.

What about Shtisel?

havent heard of that one. i thought it was a Seinfeld episode

Netflix has a few Jewish shows. I know of Shtisel and Unorthodox.

Realized I was a reactionary by watching Destiny and now am mostly apolitical with some socdem-leanings.

It is not a phase, it is like when did you grow out of your truth phase, makes no sense.

Entourage and Weeds are HBO - a bit old but decent

>Realized I was a retard by listening to *insert eceleb pundit making long-winded videos full of filler where he talks about something he has literally no idea about for ad money*
FTFY

Never have, never will. The j*w malice must be eradicated.

It just gets stronger with each passing year and coincidence that I notice. I'm tire of low trust high crime communities. Diversity is weakness I just want everyone to be happy and live in peace. All antisocial people should be killed without trial. Two groups in particular display far higher rates of antisocial behavior than the other races and it has nothing to do with socioeconomic status. How long will people pretend it doesn't exist when we have cold hard data staring us in the face?

where's the argument

There's no argument. Just a statement of fact. You're a shitbrained faggot.

Whatever you say, dawg

Supernatural. Every other episode has multiple lines that are entirely yiddish.

>Edgy so therefore you've been discredited
Kek
I don't really care. Every person is selfish. every ethic group will seek to raise their own while claiming the rest are evil. Every nation would gladly destroy others for their own gain. Humans have done irreparable damage to themselves, others, and the world. We've killed off entire species for monetary gain. Ravaged the earth for it's resources in spite of the danger it puts us in. In the end though I don't really care. We're a hair away from ww3 and the death of millions. I've just been watching and laughing.