My female friend lets me massage her sweaty stinky feet and she doesn't even realize that I'm a coomer foot fetishist

My female friend lets me massage her sweaty stinky feet and she doesn't even realize that I'm a coomer foot fetishist

Attached: 1646675300315.jpg (985x1200, 151.94K)

I did this for years and was never figured out (at least I think so) although this was mostly before "feet pics" were a thing. Back then girls thought of feet like they think of their hands, nothing else

That's their loss. Women can't get their feet massaged if they have a suspicion the person doing it enjoys it? Then massage your own damn feet.

she does realise you moron

I put my female friend's pungent unventilated feet in my mouth and thoroughly suckle from toe to toe before running my tongue along the in-between. She doesn't even realize, hehe.

>Women can't get their feet massaged if they have a suspicion the person doing it enjoys it?
Nope. You can't enjoy anything besides giving her attention and validation

she probably knows op, try pushing it little by little, ask to give it a kiss for starters, you trully are living the dream

I laughed you magnificent bastard.
Don't do this. Enjoy the little things in life OP, you live the dream of every footfag. Don't fuck it up by taking this advice.

Very kek. Much pwnage. Dumb moronic whores.

>OP doesn't even realize that she realizes

True. If you push it too hard you could end up blowing it and this is a 1/10000000 godsend chance you got here. Enjoy it and be happy you get to.

Don't listen to anyone here besides what I'm going to tell you right now. The best thing you can do is learn how to give better foot massages. Don't even push anything sexual until she's begging to get foot massages by you.

but the deal is to plant the idea on her mind instead of pushing, he cant let this opportunity go unusedsx8wt

>sx8wt
Cringe phone posting vibes

Yes, keep it up but be patient. If there really is something there then she'll come forward about it. Most women with foot worshipping kinks are dominant and thus more likely to take action anyways.

The odds are:
OP gets a foot fetish fling that lasts like 4 months until either one gets disgusted or bored.

OR

OP is entered into the sex offender registry for the rest of eternity.

We have to considers our options carefully, anons. A hybris never goes unpunished, we must act swiftly and wisely.

Attached: Exax1mfWYAUaEVl.jpg (563x320, 13.3K)

Would you footfags let a gay footfag massage your feet?

....... You are just proving that gay people are fucking mentally retarded. Footfags aren't interested in our own feet. We don't give a shit if our feet are getting touched. We want to touch women's feet.

That's not the point, the question is would you do a solid for a fellow footfag? Foot massages feel good after all, even outside of an erotic context.

Hetero footfag here, no, that's fucking gay. Even if it's non-erotic you'll still feel aroused from it and I don't plan to be the subject who made a man hard on purpose since that would make me a faggot as well. Also what it's about attraction towards that body part of your partner not your own. You're a faggot, you are attracted to dicks but not your own I assume.

>it's about attraction towards that body part of your partner not your own. You're a faggot, you are attracted to dicks but not your own I assume.
You guys are both so dense, you especially so considering the above reply.

No men's feet are way uglier just like their hands.
You have to compensate with your looks and in a horny feminine way but you're just a gay man

You literally agreed with what I said and then called me a fagot? Are you fucking retarded?

No I don't want some fucking dude touching my feet. And also I'd know you're a fagot and I don't want some fagot getting turned on by my feet. Male feet are fucking disgusting.

Learn to read, retard. I was merely quoting you/agreeing with what you said. I wasn't talking to you.