User, why don't you speak much? We dont bite you know

>user, why don't you speak much? We dont bite you know
Did this ever happened to you?

Attached: illust_96898641_20220314_084910.jpg (4300x3000, 890K)

If these women were real I would kill all of them with a wrench especially the five year old with tits and Nagatoro

why is Komi in there? Her whole schtick is that she's socially awkward and has anxiety. She's not a teaser like the other girls.

Fuck, I fucking hate anime

>If these women were real I would kill all of them with a wrench especially the five year old with tits and Nagatoro
based

wow anime is in bad shape now isn't it

I wish there was a version of Komi can't communicate but the main character is male and everyone just thinks he's weird and gross. Then he kills himself.
Also I only went to an all boys school.

She just gets dragged along by everyone else.

Attached: BulgeInspector.jpg (800x1218, 194.67K)

one of the main reasons I didn't like Komi. It's fetishizing social anxiety/social awkwardness. HAHA SO CUTE SHE CAN'T TALK TO PEOPLE HER OWN AGE AND WANTS TO SHUT HERSELF OFF FROM THE WORLD .If she were a guy she would be relentlessly bullied or just not noticed at all. In real life she would just be a friendless weirdo.

You would only talk me down and use what I say to humiliate me.

A lot. Way too often for my liking. And then they're freaked out when I respond to their "You don't have to be scared of us." with "I know, I don't fear anyone (except god of course)."

Are you new to watching anime? Shameless self-insert fantasy shows have been around since the 90s.

>If she were a guy
but she isn't and never will be

In real life if you're good looking you'll find someone to love you no matter what.

All of them are Reddit flavor of the months

Uzaki - please show bob
Komi - please let me rest my head on your lap
Marin - SEX MARIN SEEEEEEEX OOOH SEX MARIN
Nagatoro - Please kill me, Nagatorochan
Takagi - DFC but too loli for me

Attached: 1612419812638.png (646x595, 322.77K)

Komi has the best legs out of them all but Marin and Nagatoro are pure sex

>Did this ever happened to you?
With anime chicks? No. But most places I work at have that occur where people realize I've sat away from everyone in the same corner quietly eating my lunch and reading my book or on my phone for the first week of 2 so they usually just show up and try to be social until they realize I'm over there and alone for a reason.

Komi has the biggest everything out of them all. I'm pretty sure all her measurements are greater than any of them because the point is she has a bombshell body and face but zero external personality or capability.

If she's not a sexy tomboy with short hair, visible abs and a light tan then I am simply not interested in talking to her.

>Did this ever happened to you?
Nobody ever spoke to me

>be me in school 10th grade
>one girl has crush on me (she told me a few years later)
>her and her best friend invite me to all kinds of stuff
>every time group work in class I'm with them
>after school we hang out
>I usually don't say much, as they're talking the whole time anyway
>get teased constantly about not talking much
>get called names by them because of it
>just say it's because i like to listen more and proceed to say nothing
>both still kinda bully me
I'm still not sure if she really had a crush on me or if they just liked to tease me

also i can't really watch your picrel animes
it feels like I'm back in school and it's not a good feeling

Why is Komi-san there? She's out of place.