Here is Any Forums personality data

Here is Any Forums personality data
I think its interesting

Attached: 1647324795775.jpg (998x4928, 663.85K)

Most XNTPs are lazy autistic failures in life so it makes sense xNTPs are the two biggest groups who use it.

INTJs are also usually edgy failed wannabe evil geniuses, who brag about achieving world domination but get anxiety making a phonecall.

ENTP here. Can confirm. All of the successes in my life have been somehow attributed to getting someone to do the brunt of the work for me but me still taking most of the credit.

>Any Forums
>ESTJ
>2%
It's over

>XNTPs are lazy autistic failures
I think I might be an XNTP!

Attached: autisticfrog.png (764x914, 554.38K)

ESTJs are too busy being big dick CEOs and successful dark triad psychopaths to bother shitposting on a forum for failed losers who live in their moms basement

Sounds more like and ENTJ

>INTJs are also usually edgy failed wannabe evil geniuses, who brag about achieving world domination but get anxiety making a phonecall.
Perfect summation of that MBTI category. I would add: Believes having high grades in mathematics means their intuition about non-mathematical issues are automatically correct because it came from their godlike brain. Oh, and no friends outside of work/Any Forums.

It all makes sense.

>When the day of the rope comes, I'll be the one in charge!

>Most XNTPs are lazy autistic failures in life
Eh. Autistic and lazy? Definitely. Failure? Eh. I have a nasty habit of just letting shit ride or even fully forgetting about it and it all somehow turns out for the best.
Forgot some presentation stuff I had like 2 months to ready up? Well I'm boned because that could have been done in like 2-3 weeks tops if everyone worked together on it but nobody remembered shit so we're utterly fucked.
Just solo chat with them over the phone for a few hours just shooting the shit then go take a nap then have my boss call me later to tell me I struck a homerun they want me to be their liaison specifically none of the other guys ever directly contacted them to find out what it is the client actually wants.
Repeat shit like this 80 billion times.
Forgot to do assignments and the syllabus says specifically you can't overnight that shit? Blitz through it for the night and email it all then enjoy the A's.
Seriously I do maybe 3 hours of work a day spread over an entire day of shitpositng, reading, napping, and gaming.

>some data over 5 years old
Unfortunately, not really relevant anymore. It's a LOT higher in INFX and INTJ these days.
Any Forums demographics swing wildly under the right pressures and these past 5ish years have been the worse.
Ex: look how much this shitholes changed in just a year.

Don't understand why you would take MBTI seriously, or waste your time on data like this. You really trust someone to answer truthfully and accurately on these tests? Saged.

>putting effort into analysing MBTI
kek

What are you; not aspie. It's 2022 bro. Get with the times :D

INFJ.
You will all be saved, despite your struggle to commit global suicide.

>there are people out there who take this shit seriously to the point they make graphs and a statistics analyisis

Attached: X.gif (356x200, 99.7K)

>I think its interesting
You thought wrong.

Goddamnit, why do we have no frens INTJ bros?

Attached: 20220203_113839.jpg (1124x1555, 96.94K)

Usually horrific narcissism and ego issues combined with the constant neurosis of you can never be wrong even when you are insanely wildly off the map with what you think or say.

heyyyy take that back
I'm an intj and do not fantasize about world domination and am not edgy

I am an INTJ and am quite racist.

Interesting.