Just take professional pics bro

>goes on to take pro pics
>"looks too staged"
>But I also have normal pics
>"maybe it's your bio!"
>I literally got my bio out of suggestions from you guys on Reddit
>"I honestly don't know why you don't have any likes. I find you attractive and I'd totally go for you if I didn't have a boyfriend!"
>"My GF here finds you cute as well. Keep it up bro, don't be like those disgusting incels!"

Attached: 6243653543.jpg (928x695, 98.92K)

Reddit, the place of a million "I know a person anecdotes" that are always out of the reach of the person that's asking the question.

At least here they're trying to make a guy feel better.

Zero likes after months? I thought I was a failure just getting a few a week. Guess I look better than I thought.

I keep getting likes from single moms, teachers and women with no eggs. Oh, and trannies.

The problem with this picture, photographic quality aside, is that his expression makes he look like a timid beta smiling politely at something someone is saying, but it's not a conversation he's a part of. Not really. He's a part of the group, sure, but only as a third wheel, an awkward "nice guy" who's too shy and uncomfortable to properly get into the banter his friends are effortlessly engaging in.

This guy will be your designated driver at 4 in the morning when you're out parting with your colleagues and will let you crash at his place and hold your hair back in the bathroom when you're drunk and get sick, but he'll be constantly apologizing during sex and making sure everything is okay. 2/10 would not fuck, even if I would fuck objectively uglier guys.

Are single moms really that desperate on dating apps that they'll go after random 4channers?

Incels look like that? ahahahaahahah

Well 'being on Any Forums' isn't a personality trait for me. I've just been here forever (2005). I can carry on conversations without talking about memes, video games or the last pop culture movie. Also I'm 35 and not fat.

This. No one of the opposite gender who weighs less than me swipes.

>being 35
oof. embarrassing.

It'll happen to you one day, too, little faggot

not if I can help it you ancient cringelord

What a bunch of disgusting pedo homo niggers here. Fuck you all, faggots. Stop ruining threads. Btw I have a 8.5 inch cock so get fucked

>trannies.
Super ugly ones or alright ones?

shave off the stupid beard, lose the suit, and stop smiling. guarantee you'll get some attention within an hour

Based. Smile is effeminate and women hate it (even tho they say they love it, they swipe right on non-smilling faces.

imagine caring what a cunt that dislikes you for feeling happiness thinks

It's not about caring, it's about playing the game to make those sluts wet, and then after you destroy then in bed you can just tell them to shut up and you own those bitches forever. Also this "genuine" happiness is fake happiness as a result from Nintendo-basedish effeminate beta culture

glad I'll never have your point of view buddy

There's something off putting about his cheeks, specifically the area between his nose and his eyes. The smile doesn't seem genuine, better not to smile at all. I'd bet he looks much better in real life.

What's wrong with teachers?

Teachers are fat communist single moms who get crazy horny for 2 days and then are back to being dried pussy men-hating cunts for the rest of the month. Good for getting good blowjobs and decent teasing specially if she knows you're an autistic loser, but be careful not to get into her personal life or her profession.

i hit 99+ likes after a few days when i downloaded it for fun how do you get none at all