Ruins capitalism

>ruins capitalism

Attached: 1200x-1.jpg (1200x799, 61.47K)

Unironically the most inoffensive president we've had in decades. He barely did anything controversial (policy-wise). And pretty much rode America through it's last semi-thriving era we won't see again until at least another 30 years.

>He barely did anything
Yep. Oh yeah he incited a failed insurrection and withheld aid to Ukraine. Fuck that faggot, I hope the New York DA gets him.

no there's no time for that, it's either good or bad, Biden has more rating. He has ruined capitalism and business and life, he was the worst president ever, a bizarre spectacle, it's all cope.

>incited a failed insurrection
False
>withheld aid to Ukraine.
Based

@67789432
No (You) for you. Just kill yourself.

it is interesting how trump is basically the representative of "Kill yourself" culture as well, who else makes based trolls feel that relevant? Trump.

> he incited a failed insurrection
that was deboonked
>withheld aid to Ukraine
unironically the best president
>Fuck that faggot, I hope the New York DA gets him.
you retards couldnt even impeach him the both times you tried to

He didn't do anything, why would you expect some random dude to be able to do a job they have no training for in the first place? All he did is got people excited enough about him that they assigned all of their political opinions onto him. He just did what the republican leaders and bureaucrats told him to sign.

Attached: 1wiyyu472i161.jpg (1242x1158, 92.22K)

I wasn't aware beating an already dead horse could count as "ruining" it.

it also gave a lot of people a false sense of authority he's simply a shadow for people to manipulate with, also because it was all anti media nobody was ever telling the truth and it was the most autistic presidency you could ever wish for, everyone was fighting some crusade just to spite their own loserdom, how many people are actually rich though? It's just all bad imo.

Please fucking die in a cia holding site user. Your bullshit owning the libs has destroyed the country. Our country will. Or be in another 8 years thanks to the trump cultists.

>Withheld aid
Good. America needs a bail out, not Europe. Countries should be paying us if they want protection.

all he had to do was have some self awareness after winning and he would have been well liked and america wouldn't be the mess it is now

>saves capitalism

Attached: 51A6B985-4894-4C0E-ABE9-31F75B9873BB.jpg (1200x1200, 91.95K)

>annoying orange

Also fuck everything

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 59.78K)

>everyone was fighting some crusade just to spite their own loserdom
>Loudmouth idiot who pretends he's wealthy and intelligent is the savior of insecure morons who pretend their lives will ever matter.
It makes sense though.

i feel like american democracy and therefore democracy in general (as other countries emulate america) will continue to get worse because of polarization. until we are so weak that china delivers a swift blow or contains us. i think the internet has made democracy more free and is therefore showing its true ugly face. whereas before oligarchs and elites controlled the people with conventional media and only the extremely rich and people maintaining the status quo could gain traction. conservatives and liberals are gonna kill each other over literally nothing soon. what do you guys think? im very tired of internet politics and the culture wars. everyone agrees the 90s and 2000s were better and i think that's a large factor

We thank you for your voluntary Any Forums service, on behalf of the DONALD J TRUMP 2024 campaign, we award you this EXCLUSIVE code for 10% off Trump steaks: DJT20249573954003.
Expires in one week.

>barely did anything controversial
He put Epstein and weinstein in jail.
And he made niggers,leftists, feminists, and antifa, chimp for him just existing.

He killed that Iranian general for no reason.
I think Iran just launched missles at us or our ally Saturday because of it.