Man Hit Woman in the Head 125 Times Because She Was Asian, Officials Say

Why are so many of these Anti-Asian hate crimes committed by, er, non-whites?
>A 67-year-old woman, wearing a white face mask and dark hooded jacket and pushing a shopping cart, enters an apartment building vestibule in Yonkers, N.Y. As she moves to unlock the door, a man comes up behind her and hits her in the head with a roundhouse right hand.

>The force of the blow knocks the woman to the ground. As she lies there, her attacker bends down and pummels her repeatedly with both hands for the next minute, more than 125 blows altogether. He then stomps on her seven times and spits on her before walking away.

>The sickening assault, captured by a security camera, came after the woman, who is of Asian descent, passed the man on her way into the building, officials said. He called her an anti-Asian, misogynistic slur and she ignored him. Moments later, he attacked her in what officials said was violence driven by anti-Asian bias, yet another incident in a nationwide surge.

>On Monday, the Yonkers Police Department and the Westchester County district attorney announced that Tammel Esco, 42, of Yonkers had been charged with attempted murder and assault, both as hate crimes, as a result of the attack, which occurred shortly after 6 p.m. on Friday.

>Mr. Esco was waiting outside the building when the police arrived on Friday while the victim, bloodied and writhing in pain, lay on the floor, officials said.

>"This is one of the most appalling attacks I have ever seen," John J. Mueller, the Yonkers police commissioner, said in a statement. "To beat a helpless woman is despicable, and targeting her because of her race makes it more so."
nytimes.com/2022/03/14/nyregion/yonkers-hate-crime-anti-asian-attack.html

Attached: 14biasbeating-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1147, 108.64K)

>dumbest, ugliest race (blacks) attacks the most beautiful, intelligent race (Asians)
Not hard to figure out. Pure jealousy.

>Why are so many of these Anti-Asian hate crimes committed by, er, non-whites?
I know you're trying to bait, but minority-on-minority hate crimes are nothing new. Sure, they should probably be getting more attention, but they've been around for as long as racism itself.

>gooks
>beautiful

Same shit with the far-right pretending to love gays when shitting on muslims. Only caring about a group when they can use it to attack another

niggers are violent, this isnt news

>Gooks
>Beautiful
Yes.

Attached: Photo by Danni Valdez_7266 LOW RES.jpg (640x427, 133.4K)

ah well maybe you shall have your event horizon after all. target - niggers

>Same shit with the far-right pretending to love gays when shitting on muslims. Only caring about a group when they can use it to attack another
Neither OP nor my post said ANYTHING like, or close to this, dumbfuck. You have a worst reading comprehension than most Americans.

i'll need to go to New York if im gonna waste some niggers before i get popped

Imagine acting like some fucking crusader on an internet message board. You schzios talk about "muh rope day" for a decade and sit on your ass and jack off liveleak gore

Yes. Seethe harder, roastie.

Attached: 1619877791796.jpg (2048x3645, 1.56M)

oh you are SALIVATING , i was thinking about livestreaming it. do i just walk into NY and start shooting nigs?

Systems rigged n shiet
Cops beating us n shiet
Fucking racist prison system n shit
>He has 14 previous arrests, half of them on felony charges
>He was convicted of assault in 2011, sentenced to just over three years in prison and released on parole after about two and a half years in October 2013
Sorry, according to BLM, wouldn't he still be in prison after his first crime? If the cops didn't shoot him head of course, which didn't happen the first 14 times

I have a fun game I play whenever I read a headline about a violent crime. I say to myself "I WONDER IF ITS NIGGERS" and then click the link. It is always niggers.

i need a better gun. are silencers even real or just a meme from the movies? and a Go Pro so i can record/stream it.

>Imagine acting like some fucking crusader on an internet message board.
Trust me, he's far from the first.

Attached: zzzzzzzzz.jpg (1536x1171, 671.15K)

he shot up a mosque. i want to kill actual niggers

>he shot up a mosque
I fail to see why this is different.

He looks so subhuman. Literal pink monke, depigmented nigger phenotype.

it would be better to shoot up prisoners and only prisoners

one, niggers wont be at a mosque, they'll be in prison or lurking in the shadows at night

>niggers wont be at a mosque
"Niggers" make up one of the defining demographics of Islam. But either way, I'm still not seeing any differences here.

You also forgot:
>He has 14 previous arrests, half of them on felony charges, according to the Yonkers police. He was convicted of assault in 2011, sentenced to just over three years in prison and released on parole after about two and a half years in October 2013, state prison records show.
So he's just a habitual criminal.

eh. i wanna shoot up nigger prisoners, its the only justifiable murder.

exactly. tons of niggers like that in and out of prison. so shooting up a prison makes the most sense.

i need to setup a free donut day to lure the guards away for an hour