To women

To women

I resent you for being narcissists. You feel the need to be the most important thing in the room. Whether its a female space or a gender neutral space or even strictly a male space (what few there are) you demand to be appeased and have your feelings and problems constantly taken into consideration. And you care for the considerations of men so little even in their own spaces that you literally don't know what they are and most believe they aren't even there. Few if any of you realize that our challenges dwarf yours. And the support is not only less than yours to nill, but that society at large views our health happiness speech and congregations as something to be actively stymied and disrupted. Never tell yourself that you're an unfortunate girl in front of a man. Men are the mistreated to a point where even our protests are reviled, literally banned and received with explicit coercion. Fuck you for demanding my sympathy.

user.

Attached: FA3FC866-9E60-4FB6-B816-109F731E82B1.jpg (620x388, 40.34K)

>I want to be the narcissist at the centre of attention instead of women, but they are better at it than me. Unfair! I'm the bigger victim! Waaa!

>I want to be the narcissist at the centre of attention instead of women
What a stupid takeaway. How could any moron really interpret the post like that?
> but they are better at it
>better
Oh god. There's something wrong with you. You talk about crying for daddy like its a skill to be obnoxious and coddled and delusional.
> I'm the bigger victim!
True, but all im demanding here is for women to stop being so obnoxious about how hard their easy life is in front of me and being demanding or complaining to me.

I can see you WANTED to flip the script, but you hate to basically ignore what i wrote alltogether and just copy my complaints about women because you don't really have a competent ability to orate or discuss, or even let's just call it what it is, to troll. You're an unimpressive specimen even amongst baiters on this website.

Beautiful music to my ears. Such soulful throat singing. Are these. . . tears coming from me? Bravo user. Bravo.

Attached: 882E8F6D-B580-42C2-8F2A-BDC92F1E560D.jpg (840x970, 111.11K)

>we
As in your fellow redditors
> cleanse
As in slurp my cock

Hmm.. some faggot just deleted their replies. Looks like mongoloid finally realized they can't win arguing with me. This is what its all about. Taking some stupid obnoxious faggot trying to ruin a thread, and making his shitty bait so exhausting and degrading that he can't even stand to keep his posts up. Excuse me while i sit here and gloat.

user, the vast majority of people, including women aren't narcissists. I've worked in mental health (now I work in rehabilitation) and to see people use medical terms (like narcissism) so flagrantly like that disturbs me.

Insensitive may be a more appropriate term. And even then it does not apply to all, not even most, women. It's true that as men we experience problems that are under addressed by society.

The solution to this problem is not to blame or hate women though. Women alone didn't create a society that undervalues male emotions, isolation, and difficulties.

This has been developed largely through a culture that tells men to "suck it up and be a man" instead of deal seeking help for our problems. Women aren't the only people who created this culture, men created it as well.

Your problems, our problems, aren't going to be resolved by being angry at women. It's only making your life worse. Seek professional help, seriously.

>orate
nigga we're on the internet

>The solution to this problem is not to blame or hate women though.
Have you ever actually considered that notion? People respect that there is a problem now more than they did. And it is not because men are more productive about the discussion it's because they're angry. And you know what you should really stop validating women and their hate all the time and trying to tell me not to blame them. You're a hypocrite plain and simple. Your morality is not based on the principles you tell yourself but strictly on the normativity stereotypes and whatever rules are enforced institutionally onto you and people you can see around you. You have no principles only heuristics of morality. You can't deny that, and one day you and your entire field will have to have a very uncomfortable admission of your personal failures if you're even going to get close to having a positive impact let alone solving it. At present you do more harm than good and are in denial.

>so flagrantly like that disturbs me.
Be disturbed. Go to reddit or fb or talk in public. Oh wait they do this there too. Just you know, you don't actually give a shit then because they have societal approval to you. You dont really give a fuck about what actions are done or why but who does them. And i would argue that narcissism IS the right term and you're an pretentious faggot for pretending you have credentials that give you credence to police that term. Your entire field is a joke for burnouts who weren't smart or motivated enough to take a real major. Your field is hollowed out like most of the in-"humanities" and feminist studies and communication majors of the world. It is appalling how poorly your colleagues perform at their job as scientists clinicians, and even general workers. You should be embarrassed not only because of your field's and your demonstrable personal failings, but because you know so little about the simple customs of this board that even literal autists have learned to abide.

Can't deny it's a little too fancy for vernacular, but you're also critiquing my word choice here, like some nitpicking faggot.

Listen faggot, people in many places agree with your positions not because you're well reasoned or sensitive or fair or are convincing. They are coerced into agreeing with your patently self serving unquestionable, and dysfunctional mindset where none of these criticisms i lob at you are lllwed to see the light of day either under threat of coercion to keep people from speaking or through literal muzzling, just so that you can push your ideas onto people without the capacity to know any better or contest you without actually considering them yourself. Your self identity and self esteem is predicated on ideas that cause problems for others, are unjust, are hypocritical, excuse broken ethics and lazy "science" to the point where your field is not respected by a majority of people (and who totally rely on pharmacology to pick up the slack).

Your ideas only work in a place where authority trumps the truth, and equal discussion is explicitly not allowed.

Im not saying that i have a right to misogyny because my freedom of speech is infringed upon. Im saying that you have a view of things that exists for the wrong reasons and you don't understand them, or the situation of things, because all attempts to inspire those thoughts and discussions are suppressed. And that's really bad because it's an almost autonomous group of ideas at that point. Ones that inhabit you, that you don't understand that inspire new unchallengeable ideas to augment this cancerous growth in your overly sanctimonious bleeding vagina.

But i am calling you a mongoloid. I think that's fair.

I think it's funny that you say it's wrong that society says
>"suck it up and be a man"
But then you assert the OP is not allowed to make those societal complaints you don't like. It's a little hypocritical. But further it underlies a deeply incorrect and unhealthy viewpoint of yours and frankly your entire field.

If Telling men "to suck it up" is wrong, but telling them not to complain isn't, then what you're really saying is that the masculinity of the statement is what you have a problem with. Men say suck it up. Its a masculine phrase. And and telling someone not to blame women for their personal flaws that directly affect you and to move on and stop expressing those ideas is basically the same statement. The only significant difference is the connotation of masculinity here.

And honestly it's pretty well understood by everyone that your field as a woke pretend science is literally against masculinity. You might deny it. You might ignore it. But it's the truth and you just demonstrated it.

>Women alone didn't create a society that undervalues male emotions, isolation, and difficulties.
>This has been developed largely through a culture that tells men to "suck it up and be a man"
Women undeniably have massive social and sexual power through which male behavior is derived.
That's why we live in a state of affairs where pic related happens and no one sees a problem with it.
I guarantee you if feminists complained about this as much as they did about nonexistent oppression men would actually do something about it.

Attached: 1647212114933.png (1000x818, 1.06M)

But didn't you know user? Everything is men's fault. Unless it is actually women's fault. Then we all pretend it's everyone's fault including men. It's the patriarchy and toxic masculinity user. Clearly not the cunts explicitly and intentionally doing it and using doublespeak to get away with it all the time. Nono we have to find a way to blame men. Lets go male a super bowl ad to insult them again. There's just too many men who aren't being mistreated based on their sex yet. Im sure if we just all hate men more it'll get better. That's why branding masculinity as toxic is so important.

>And it is not because men are more productive about the discussion it's because they're angry
Men have been angry about their roles in society since their roles have existed. This is not new. The only thing that's new is the internet, which allows people to gather and share their anger. But this board has a particular problem with festering anger and hatred as opposed to proposing societal solutions to societal problems.
>you should really stop validating women and their hate all the time and trying to tell me not to blame them.
Validating women and their hate? How did women alone create these conditions? Did women alone tell men "man up" and not express their problems? Growing up, I remember my dad telling me to "suck it up" and "man up" if I felt an insecurity or issue. Are you really suggesting it's exclusively women who built this culture of not giving a fuck about men's problem? No man has ever told another man to just "deal with it?" Stop living in a fantasy world.
>You're a hypocrite plain and simple.
No, I'm not.
Please elaborate. Tell me, specifically, what I said that was hypocritical.
>Your morality is not based on the principles you tell yourself but strictly on the normativity stereotypes and whatever rules are enforced institutionally onto you and people you can see around you.
That's interesting, considering the normative stereotypes I see around me are telling men not to express their problems. The society I see around me tells men to "man up" and deal with their problems on their own.
I'm against that. I encourage men to seek help. To empower themselves through humility and vulnerability.
That is the opposite of basing my morality on "the normativity stereotypes and whatever rules are enforced institutionally onto you and people you can see around you."
>You have no principles only heuristics of morality.
Cute assertion. But you're wrong.

>You can't deny that
I just did, you're wrong and you presented nothing to support your opinion. That's all it is. A poorly sculpted opinion.
>one day you and your entire field will have to have a very uncomfortable admission of your personal failures if you're even going to get close to having a positive impact let alone solving it. At present you do more harm than good and are in denial.
It's funny you say that when "my field" is continuing to help men every day improve their lives, while you're rage posts on this board does nothing but drive men into more depression, anger, and self-destruction.
> You dont really give a fuck about what actions are done or why but who does them.
That's not true at all. You can assert things with nothing but your gut feeling all you want. But you're wrong. I care about improving peoples emotional well-being. Doesn't matter the person. But if their feelings are self-destructive, its beneficial to intervene and offer a separate view-point.
>i would argue that narcissism IS the right term
That's cool, argue all you want. But you've yet to present any real arguments. Just assertions, without any ideas to back them up.
There's no need to respond to anything else. As you've clearly assumed I majored in some "feminist" or humanities major.
I didn't. You don't need a humanities major to recognize and help broken men find the right path.

This entire post is just assertion after assertion without presenting any of your own rebuttals or idea. So i'll just ask you outright to explain them.
>They are coerced into agreeing with your patently self serving unquestionable, and dysfunctional mindset
How are they coerced?
How are my ideas self serving?
How are they unquestionable (even though your questioning them)?
How is it a dysfunctional mindset?
>so that you can push your ideas onto people without the capacity to know any better or contest you without actually considering them yourself.
I'm here to have my ideas contested. I'm here to have a discussion. I don't push my ideas onto anyone, I just offer an alternative prospective
the prospective that: your problems aren't going to be solved by hating others. These are societal issues and if you want to change them you should push for societal change that recognizes men's issues as real, not just shits on women.
>Your self identity and self esteem is predicated on ideas that cause problems for others, are unjust, are hypocritical.
I don't base my identity or self-esteem on the ideas I'm sharing here now. I'm just offering my ideas. I have much more going on to base my self-worth and identity on. But, please. Tell me how my ideas:
Cause problems for others
Are unjust
and Hypocritical.
>excuse broken ethics and lazy "science" to the point where your field is not respected by a majority of people (and who totally rely on pharmacology to pick up the slack).
You don't even know what my field is, yet you accuse it of having broken ethics and lazy science that the majority of people don't respect? Your anger is showing.

All im reading here is denial and cope. You also sound upset. I think reddit is more your speed.
>you cant assert things, argue it to me (so i can sit around and lazily just say "no" and spin wheels
>no you're wrong. (Doesn't argue anything)
Did you really think something this lazy hypocritical and insipid would work here? This isn't reddit pal. If you keep being pathetic im gonna keep insulting you. And there isn't a "moderator" to fix this for you. You sound like a seething sperg right now. What happened to that holier than though persona before? It kinda seems like you dropped it as soon as it didn't give you what you want. I mean fuck i do a better "healthy" wise guru impression than you do and with more patience. You really shouldn't try to lecture people at all if you're this small of a person user. Whether you think you're accredited by a gay psych degree or not

>then you assert the OP is not allowed to make those societal complaints you don't like. It's a little hypocritical. But further it underlies a deeply incorrect and unhealthy viewpoint of yours and frankly your entire field.
This is obvious deflection. I never said OP didn't have real problems. He has problems and real societal complaints. But he pushes that burden onto on group in society that is not solely responsible for the problem.
You wont fix mens issues by just blaming women. Simple as that.
> but telling them not to complain isn't
I'm not saying he shouldn't complain, he should. I'm telling him he's complaining about the wrong thing. Scapegoating wrong group in society for this whole issue.
>basically the same statement.
Its not. You're clearly refusing to engage with what im saying.
He has real problems. Real complaints. The problem is hes exclusively pushing those problems onto one group of people. Its not women alone who cause mens issues. Its all of society, including men AND women.
>And honestly it's pretty well understood by everyone that your field as a woke pretend science is literally against masculinity. You might deny it. You might ignore it. But it's the truth and you just demonstrated it.
I'm not against masculinity.
And you don't know what field I'm in. But feel free to continue to make assumptions instead of engage with what I'm writing.
Our society needs masculinity. But it also needs to recognize the problems with telling men that masculinity means being alone.

>Your anger is showing.
I didn't read any of this post but the last line but holy shit user you're seething so hard. Your act pops like a fucking ballon. Idk where you had the gaul to tell me not to blame or be angry at anybody. You're totally out of control of your emotions and projecting right now. Seriously where the fuck did you get off talking so pretentious before? Im fucking laughing lol. Here i was kind of thinking you were some naive guy who just didn't understand the situation but your actually just an insecure blue pilled tantrum baby.

>You wont fix mens issues by just blaming women. Simple as that.
Well the first thing stated is a request for you to actually challenge that notion because it's obvious that you never actually have. And clearly lots of other people who you want to "fix" but dont understand feel differently. Don't you feel like its an embarrassing mispractice to not understand where people are coming from and trying to advise them the way you do? You seem to have a rather unjustified sense of superiority in ignorance of these people you think you're qualified to heal.

>Women undeniably have massive social and sexual power through which male behavior is derived.
This is true, women have more sexual power in most circumstances. Although whether or not it is which male behavior is derived is up to the man.
I'm not on this board because I want to shit on everyone here, I'm an adult virgin. I just don't blame women for that fact.
>That's why we live in a state of affairs where pic related happens and no one sees a problem with it.
But is it women alone who created pic related? In the united states, if I remember correctly, it was male senators who fought against women joining the military. Interesting. Men not wanting women to fight in the military, then other men complain that women don't fight in the military. Interesting.

>no you're wrong.
I said no, you're wrong, when you made assertions about my personal feelings and motivations. You have no way of knowing those, and I have no way of proving them to you. All I can say is, you're wrong. I can't prove it to you.

Still interesting how that's the only thing you chose to respond to, and nothing else.

Sure user, whatever makes you feel better. Don't engage with anything I say.

>I just don't blame women for that fact.
Idk if you noticed but none of these threads are about that. That truly is your projection at work.

I never said I was qualified to heal anyone. At least not emotionally.
You're going to have to do that yourself.
But the idea that I don't understand where your coming from is laughable.
I'm an adult virgin. I've been to the point of being angry at specific women for my position. But I stopped there, I didn't let if fester into a societal level hatred of women. My relationships with women today may not be as sad as others on this board but that's because I, at one point, made a conscious effort to improve myself, not project onto others.

You're actually delusional. Re-read OP, please
>To women
>I resent you for being narcissists