I'm signing the contract at military (entrance) processing tomorrow. Give me a reason not to do it r9k

I'm signing the contract at military (entrance) processing tomorrow. Give me a reason not to do it r9k.
I'm a 30 year old neet and virgin, I'm asking to be stationed at Japanese bases if possible.

Attached: 645645.webm (640x480, 1.95M)

>enlisting in the current climate
Dude
Stop

they wont let you Any Forums and anime

Have fun dying in a Jewish actor's war. I'm sure people will remember and commemorate you. But probably not.

You will most likely be sent to die in Eastern Europe. Also Japanese women who get involved with American soldiers are seen as whores, so you'd only get girls who don't care about their reputation (ie actual whores).

Which MOS?

Also, I guarantee you that if you're anything like the rest of the denizens of this fine forum (why else would you be here?), then military life will only make it ten times worse -- having to put up with the bullshit, the backstabbing, the favoritism, the politics. You'd think everyone was working together for the sake of a common goal (inb4 the j00s), but no. Everyone there hates each other and would sooner put a knife in your back than watch it. Please, please, please. I implore you: Do something else.

Attached: 1644873304150.png (960x540, 506.49K)

>I'm asking to be stationed at Japanese bases if possible
Yeah, about that...

Attached: 1633513704617.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

I'm going to have a desk job like 99% of people in the US military, you're delusional if you think anyone is dying that doesn't want to.

>Which MOS?
It's the chair force but 3D1X1 since you asked, apparently there's a shortage for the first time in years for designations that need high ASVABs because everyone is afraid of WW3 or something retarded, so I actually got to pick my job.

This user knows what's up. Please listen to them, OP.

There is literally not a single reason to join unless you're a complete failure at life with literally, and I mean literally, no other financial options. I'm a prior CTR in the Navy, trust me when I say it's fucking pointless to join. You're going to waste a lot of your time with little to no reward for your work, OP. Nothing you do will ever be good enough, and people are quick to stab you in the back to improve their chances of advancement. Your work becomes their success, literally. I can not stress this enough. Don't join unless it is your literal, and I mean literal, last resort.

I don't want to make a career out of it, I just want to do 4 years save up money and get out with the GI bill to pay my rent and schooling.

It can't be that bad, surely? I desperately want to get out of my mother's house and to get her out of my life.

I'm prior Navy, you're outright lying if you're saying that 99% of the U.S. military is desk work. You're the delusional one, not me.

desk work, mechanic repairs, and security guard work*
happy? The point is most jobs never see anything resembling combat.

You don't need a damn GI bill. I didn't even need mine to get my bachelor's degree. Just use the damn Pell grant alongside various state and federal grants given to you by your Uni. I still haven't used my GI bill and I haven't had to work in four years. Only a fucking moron works for something that's literally, and I mean literally, free.

I flunked out of college because I was a depressed faggot and don't qualify for financial aid anymore
I've had Pell Grants, they are barely enough to cover tuition at community college let alone pay rent

m8 if a big war were to happen you're going to combat
I wouldn't do it right now
Also only the Air Force has a shitload of desk jobs

Well, I've done all I could. You're clearly dead set on wasting four to six years of your life. At least make sure you get an actual rate/MOS. Don't be fucking stupid and go as an undesignated in the Navy. You might actually kill yourself if you do, I'm not joking about it. Literally every single undes I've ever met has hated their life and either got a dishonorable discharge or left after their enlistment. Everyone of them is worse off now than when they joined. But hey, maybe you'll be that one in a million that's totally different from the rest. You do you, booboo.

>he can't afford college
Move to Florida and get a job
Lowest tuition in the country

>just move
I have no money or anyone to help me, I live with my mom who I is a psycho.

Only mentally weak weirdos kill themselves.

Thanks, battle.

Sounds like Comm/Signal? I was a 25B in the Army and got out with a TS/SCI and some IT certs. If your AIT -- Oh, I'm sorry, "Tech" School is anything like ours, I'd start studying for Security+ because that's the part of it that tends to trip people up more often than not. If you play your cards right, this might be a good move that'll pay off with good opportunities on the outside. Huge trade off, though: As this user said, there's a good chance you might wind up in a place that's absolutely shitty and toxic, and you'll be hating life until you get your sweet-ass DD-214 and the VAbux that comes thereafter.

Good luck if this is exactly what you're set on doing.

Attached: 1597066117557.png (1024x576, 494.21K)

>Only mentally weak weirdos kill themselves.

You're missing the entire point of my post.

>Sounds like Comm/Signal? I was a 25B in the Army and got out with a TS/SCI and some IT certs. If your AIT -- Oh, I'm sorry, "Tech" School is anything like ours, I'd start studying for Security+ because that's the part of it that tends to trip people up more often than not.
Yeah I'm going to need to get that Cert so it's probably the same job.

>Good luck if this is exactly what you're set on doing.
I'm really not sure, I've gone nowhere all my life and this is scary as hell but what else is there? I just wish people could say something that's clearly real and relevant to prove this is a good or a bad idea.