Convince me not to get leg lengthening surgery (part 2)

I made a similar post yesterday, but I want to include more info. The tl:dr is that I had precocious puberty, which stunted my growth and brought me to an adult height of 5'7 at night instead of the 6'0.5" that I was projected to be. I'm considering using surgery to gain back those 5 5 inches. A few things out of the way, though:
>bones and recovery
The bones heal back as strong as before, and athletic abilities will recover 100% as long as you put in the PT + don't overlengthen (hence why I'm considering doing two surgeries to lighten the load). So, don't cite this as a reason. I'm a powerlifter, natural bodybuilder, and martial artist btw
>proportions
I have the sitting height of a 6'1 male, so it's not an issue.
>Money
I make more than enough, so it's also not an issue.
>pain
I've done acl surgery before, and I found it to be not a problem. I just take some tylenol.
And reasons I'm not considering? I want to feel tall, masculine, and powerful in myself.

Attached: Ne_p_sovb-SjWwnGkZSyNsZUVG_gq81yb9Z_Ep1EYTA (1).png (850x653, 732.07K)

Bumping for now

Attached: 1646615481497.png (501x426, 290.15K)

just do it man. If stupid Indian fucks can take the pain you can. Talk to guy doing the procedure if 2 lengthens is better then 1.
If you are 5'7 but have the sitting Hight of 5'1 you are a monkey, I bet you also have a large wingspan then
Right now you look funny. You will look normal being 6'1 or whatever it'll get you.

Good luck man

Attached: barman.jpg (920x595, 31.14K)

I appreciate the input. My only real concern is my performance in the gym, but that doesn't seem to be a problem...but thank you, friend.

You'll look like a disproportionate freak like the guy in your png. Why do you think artists always bitch about proportions? It's because even small irregularities stand out tremendously, and you instantly fall into the uncanny valley. "There's something weird about that guy.. He just doesn't LOOK right.."

Let me shatter your illusions. You're height isn't fucking you over, it's either your being ugly, having a bad personality, or you are going for the shittiest stock of women. I've known short guys in high school, college, and after, and I've never known them to have problems with dating, or even self-esteem for that matter, and I've actually asked before.

Attached: a024000e6f23d6a1fc4754a7c0cd0e45.jpg (735x431, 34.99K)

Listen man, Idk how old you are. I guess mid 20? Losing 6 months to a year of a gym is nothing in the long run. Deadlifts and squats will feel different, you have changed your proportions. you will return to around your lifts in another year. And then it'll be improvements.
Think, people in Canada and Europe lost 2 years of working out from covid, and I bet nearly all of them are back to the weight they were doing before covid
The human body is great at regaining lost muscle.

Legit man, call early tmw and just get it set.
The long you dwell the higher chance you'll talk yourself out of it.

If he has a sitting height of 6'1 he already looks fucking goofy.
An actual fucking monkey, normal upperbody and normal wingspan and shitty legs.

Ima break your perception. Not a single human is proportional, most people look funny. I am big into weight lifting and you see it all the time. Genetic freaks with amazing deadlift ratios, niggas who have Trex arms. Most humans already look weird, proportions in art is IDEALIZED, Artiest legit measure torso's BY FUCKING HEAD SIZED.

Not once did he mention girls, it seems to be a self confidence man. If anything he is going from a weird looking short dude, to a less weird looking tall dude. It is that simple

Attached: chad in colour.jpg (521x521, 31.01K)

>"There's something weird about that guy.. He just doesn't LOOK right.."
Hmm, i don't remember Phelps getting limb lengthening surgery

Attached: phelps.jpg (363x545, 24.91K)

Yeah, I don't completely buy into proportions stuff. People all have different proportions; it's not a big deal. Plus, I already have a large torso.

That's a good point. I'll admit this is the only thing keeping me from it--and I'll have to undergo this twice if I want to do the amount I want (unless I lengthen both bones at once, which is very possible, but more expensive).

If you get leg lengthening surgery you will never be able to do anything but walk, no jogging, no running, only walking.
I should probably get it being five foot three but I wont because I can not imagine only walking for the rest of my life.

>Convince me not to get leg lengthening surgery
alright gulp here goes

don't get leg lengthening surgery

Preach. This board is full of delusional fucks who don't want to improve themselves instead of just blaming others.

Attached: 1619578863849.jpg (1920x1080, 306.98K)

Just transition, it's much cheaper and won't cripple you for life

Damn 5'7 oof

This one.
Your height is perfect for something else and it's way cheaper

Take the skinwalker-pill, OP
Strike fear into the normies with your creepy, near-human body.
Maybe get finger lengthening surgery for the hey of it.

How old are you OP?
Origamio

Hold on, I'm 5'11 and my body is the same as the one on the left. Does that mean I should've grown taller? Was I robbed of my real height due to my neglective parents?

You shouldn't care about your height as long as you're 5'9 at least.
There are some girls who want taller 6 foot dudes or 6'2 dudes but that's just how it is.
If you're average and complain you get mocked and whatever.

The girls who pick 6'0 dudes are pretty small.
I know 2 who wanted huge bf's but were 5'2

Left is a normal body, you aren't malnourished, you are just retarded.

It is not about that. I could be 6'5 and still wouldn't be able to get a gf.
I've always felt that my legs are short for my body. That would explain it.