What are your flaws?

Don't give a vague answer (everything, nothing, ect)
Be honest and precise
Try not to shame others

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68.27K)

I have kind of soft femenine looking face and I look like absolute shit if I don't shave but my beard is thick so I have to do it every single day

I have low self esteem, ingrained shame and codependency. It messes up my attempts to form healthy relationships and advocate for myself, but I'm working on it.

Really closed off. Can't connect. Aloof usually. Cold and distant. Callous and no empathy.

phisically im fat, not obese but a bit overweight, my beard is all patchy and my nose and forehead have a lot of blackheads

psicologically i dont know how to make friends, i dont know how to flirt and i dont have any motivation to do anything, im on my first year of uni but I havent been to a single class in 6 months because i couldnt focus during classes so I ended up not understanding anything that I was being taught so i just gave up

i feel deeply apathetic pretty constantly
i struggle a lot with actually doing any work. i used to just procrastinate but the last year and a half or so i have been unable to consistently do the effort later on. instead i just end up not doing the thing at all
i am a horrifically picky eater. thankfully my health seems to be fine right now but the my diet is legitimately probably smaller than most kindergarteners and i regularly have some form of fried chicken for 3 or more meals in a row if i skip breakfast for a day or two
pretty bad sleep schedule
i am pretty bad with regards to media analysis and stuff
i rarely check in with friends or text first. it feels weird and like i am annoying if i send someone a message first without some sort of pretense or in a group or something. also i can be bad with responding to texts and stuff due to either meaning to respond when i get the time and then forgetting or switching back to another app as they respond so i do not get the notification and do not know they texted back
i am thoroughly addicted to my phone and the internet at large

I'm a martyr. I cannot help but sacrifice pieces of myself for the sake of the group. I don't know how much there is left to give.

I have no self-esteem. I am very ashamed of the way that I am. This makes me not want to form relationships with anyone. Instead I push friends, family and potential lovers away.
I am afraid of more emotional pain so I have chosen to run from life instead of partaking in it. Worst of all, I do not want to change. I do not want to get better. I am miserable and that's how it's going to be, because a shallow miserable life is better than the flood of emotional pain I have felt before.

bad hairline, bad skin

Lazy and cowardly, resulting in nonexistent self-control and self-esteem respectively

Under my eyes are kind of dark, but not because of my bad sleep, but just thinner skin there. Hair is thinning a bit, probably genetics and not just stress. Personality disorder highly likely, seeing a psychologist in 2 days. Because I'm likely schizoid, and living with family, it's virtually impossible having friends I can comfortably talk to out loud. I won't even curse out loud because of my parents. For these reasons also, I've never fucked or dated. I've been called emotionless, "mature", shy, etc. I'm also too scared to get a wage job because it'll feel like I failed (I graduated college already with a non-meme degree), and I'm not use to the social environment. I have applied to a fast food place and a mattress store though... Waiting to hear back.

I get cocky too easily and it always leads to a point where I can barely manage to keep up with my own bullshit, I have to glue back the pieces of what I've broken as fast as I can, it works because I've gotten used to cleaning up my messes but something you've broken is never really as beautiful as it once was.
I've almost never fallen in love but when I did I turned autistic as fuck and forgot how to interact with her, which often lead to disappointment or misunderstandings that resulted in us parting ways. It's almost as if purposely fuck up every chance I have to be happy with a woman.

I'm 4 feet tall, my feet are overly hirsute, I reside in a mound of earth, my best friend is gay for me, and old men in pointy hats and dwarves won't stop harassing my family.

you are lying frodo you are gayer for sam than he is for you. he at least gets a beard eventually

I'm underweight, terrified of rejection, abandonment, and socializing. I have no ambition or goals, only hobby is gaming. I still live at home and have no license despite being 29. I have no social skills, a number of diagnosed mental illnesses, and poor health in general. I desperately want friends but don't have the energy for people and can't handle commitment. Basically I've failed at life in general.

I have zero drive to improve and non-existent work ethic, i might get the slightest burst of motivation to actually do something but it always ends in a why bother

I struggle to see the value or good in lesser people, things, or activity. I'm extremely picky about who I see as worth associating with, and I don't end up with much in the way of activities with mutual interest with random people since I'm not a big drinker, and I don't enjoy things that are mostly meant to be entertainment for the lowest common denominator (capeshit, bad live music). Most people are thinly veiled NPCs that don't deserve to live in the same world as me and I really won't stoop to their level of existence

Personality
>Alcoholism
>General disregard of others feelings
>Try to be funny but only like 1% of jokes land
>Say super stupid shit when I'm drunk (about a month ago I said "I want to kill a bunch of white women" in a party full of roasties)
>Loud
>Generally just an obnoxious rube
>Very antagonistic

Physical
>Skinny (working on it though and I def have improved)
>Balding if I didn't use my balding cream
>Not necessarily super bad jawline or feminine facial features just super round features. not necessarily the shape of the face but each individual feature is rounded

Me too, I just learned the word "codependency" and I'm going to therapy but would like to take care of my drug addict who hates me again. I think if she shows up asking for help I won't be able to resist.

I've been very bad about getting anything done. I allow myself to be angry with people because they have the audacity to talk to me when I'm in a bad mood but have not said that I'm in a bad mood. I won't shut up about my ex. I legitimately can't tell if I abused her or not. I want to be a man but I wasn't born that way and I only want the real thing. I disappoint others and don't brush my teeth regularly.

Mental
>paranoid
>hold negative opinions about jews, blacks and women
>like to say shit to piss people off on purpose irl

Physical
>suboptimal teeth (coffee stains and some crowding)
>mystery meat person (1/2 black 1/4 white 1/4 native american)
>slightly chubby
>alcoholic

Try to appease to everyone simultaneously that I end up as the bad one because I end up lying to people about my stances on things

>fat
>quick to anger after decades of fat shaming
>no drive to finish anything, hence why im still fat