Do fembots like having their pussies touched?

How would you feel if a guy just reached in your pants and touched your pussy? You like that? Is their hand likely to smell bad after they touch it?

Attached: 1644199137344.jpg (606x1080, 140.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, most of the time they touch it wrong and it hurts or just feels unpleasant.

why is picrel so pale?

ok how do you touch it the right way

Damn that thing looks like the mouth of an octopus

Would you mind if a guy reached in while you were walking down the street?

Is that the fucking vagina dentata? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

ex gf said I did it the right way
I watched lesbians lol

I second this question. Girls like when I finger them but not when I do shit on their clit and whatever. How do I do it right?

How would you like your cock tip touched? It's the same thing but more sensitive. Not digging in to it with dry fingers is probably a good start.

I want my cock tip sucked and licked, not touched.

my penis is mutilated, you could rub sandpaper on the tip and I wouldn't feel a thing
someday I'll make a webm to prove it because I'm not exaggerating

I want my pussy to be criss cross crashed with hot wheels cars

holy shit I had the original criss cross crash
christmas 1994 baby! (toy came out in 92 apparently)

Oh yeah I love it when random guys just randomly put their hand down my pants

Attached: 1645267640032.jpg (640x628, 79.88K)

Are you saying I should stroke her pussy like a cock?

>ok how do you touch it the right way
>I second this question. Girls like when I finger them but not when I do shit on their clit and whatever. How do I do it right?
One of the worst things is when fingers are dry and they stick to the mucous membrane and pull on it. Also touching the pee hole is very painful. Sometimes guys rub up and down from the clit to the vaginal entrance, and there's a pee hole in the middle getting hit with every movement. It's best to rub the clit through its hood, from the top, with large tugging motions. Trying to get in there and poke its head directly with a finger just hurts. Also rubbing the vaginal entrance does nothing at best and feels weird and pinchy at worst. It only feels good when fingers are inside and stretching the vaginal walls (there's not much sensation other than pressure sensors).

>Would you mind if a guy reached in while you were walking down the street?
If it was my boyfriend and he did it stealthily I guess it's ok. Obviously if it's a stranger then no. But desu even with a boyfriend it's a bit disrespectful if it wasn't a previously established thing that we do to each other.

The white stuff is a hymen, you can see it's torn on the side.

1 question, what do you mean by tugging motion? With 2 fingers?

What if I was your bf and pulled you into a dark alley to give your pussy a good lick?

Disrespect turns you on

Attached: 1645564356114.jpg (2208x2944, 427.23K)

Most girls want guys to come up behind them and lick their buttholes. Gotta get on your knees and worship the asshole, cheeks and crack.

Attached: 1632203189219.jpg (1080x1636, 222.42K)

>buttholes
Trannies aren't women, user.

When I masturbate I personally use the entire hand, so 3-4 fingers pressed against the clitoral hood, and just sort of tug it up and down in an elongated elliptical orbit.