BBCG here, I'm kinda fucking bored today and don't feel like posting my cock lol, so AMA...

BBCG here, I'm kinda fucking bored today and don't feel like posting my cock lol, so AMA. Hopefully won't get nuked for this thread lol.

Attached: fYXUOsDV.png_medium.png (800x800, 84.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1izYuAue8tjd
voca.ro/19OGk55Uiq9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you love posting your cock and do you show your cock often irl?

Ah, my old arch nemesis. My impersonator. Still spreading lies about me being interested in women, huh?

I'm an exhibitionist, it turns me on to show my cock off even if most of the time yea, people just call me a nigger or something lol. But no I don't do it irl, most I'll do is fuck in public, but I don't wanna be caught. Especially if it's in an area where kids could be.
I've been back for like a few months now lol, I was wondering where you went.

Do you put "lol" at the end of every sentence to try and pull attention away from the fact whatever you say is fucking retarded?

Nah it's just something I've been doing since I was 15 and I think it differentiates me from other people so I don't wanna change it lol.

Well it doesn't, it's really common in low IQ normies. They do it for the reason I said.
Your mexishit dick is repulsive by the way, maybe chop it off?

You fucking ass you're mocking me. You doxxed me and started posting my dick pics everywhere. Why must you continue to bullshit? You're obviously stalking me all the fucking time

What are you talking about lol. I'm just here to fuck twinks man.

It's puerto Rican, is their a clever racial thing for that cause I wanna steal that to use later lol. And i think it's more "low iq" to give a shit about how I type LOL. I been typing that way for almost 7 years now, if it makes me look retarded so be it I guess lol

You're lying those pictures you post are mine, and you're pretending to be me on r9k because of whatever reason. you're either that schizophrenic bitch or one of her simps, or worse one of the faggots I called out.

Their, fuck off. There* lol, I have brain damage. You guys probably already assumed that though lol

Calm down, friend. Are you a twink? Maybe you could fuck me in the ass in return for me stealing your pictures lol.

>i think it's more "low iq" to give a shit about how I type LOL
It's low IQ to point out stupid shit? ok retard. Post your ugly snickers bar and fatbody more on Any Forums.

Schizophrenic bitch? Uh can you link that, because this is the first time I'm hearing about this too. As arrogant as I am normally, I doubt any real fembots actually join my threads LOL.

NO I wont fuck you, you degenerate fuck. I really don't understand your vendetta against me.

Will do man lol, sorry that the letters "lol" are THAT upsetting to you.

I don't have one man. I just want to get fucked and suck dick lol. I might have stole your images for this purpose but I didn't mean anything by it.

Homie, take your pills. Respectfully, you're literally responding to a guy pretending to be me now. Trust me, this is my cock

Attached: frLE-JiK.jpg_large.jpg (981x2048, 260.68K)

I'm not wrong that's my dick, those are my curtains, and that is my wall. What the fuck I'm not insane, I know you guys keep posting recording of me in the voacroo threads.

Man sit yo ass down lol. If you calm down I can let you suck it.

Neck yourself you fucking faggot stop posting my dick everywhere

How about we just calm down, take a breather, and I can give you a nice dicking down. How about it? Seems like you need to get fucked lol.

You're trying too hard, I don't talk that much like a nigger lol
voca.ro/1izYuAue8tjd

STOP POSTING MY DICK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Nah man, I'm going to continue. Tough shit, little buddy. Your cock is getting plastered ALL over Any Forums LOL.

Please lol, makes my life easier.

>voca.ro/1izYuAue8tjd
A vocarroo doesn't prove anythign TIME STAMP YOUR DICK YOU FUCK TIME STAMP IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. ALSO YOU DON"T EVEN SOUND BROWN

I didn't say I was posting YOUR dick everywhere, faker. I was posting THAT GUY'S dick everywhere LOL.

Lets be honest here you two cunts are in it together.

Nah man. The faker who started this thread has nothing to do with me. I, big brown cock guy, love getting fucked by twinks. I also love stealing your images and claiming them to be my own LOL.

voca.ro/19OGk55Uiq9M

I really don't understand why exactly, where did I go wrong? Why did I do to you?

No reason. I just like fucking with you LOL. You deserve the respect of no one.

>voca.ro/19OGk55Uiq9M
kek. Please do so, not even gay just need my fucking sanity back.

Would any anons in this thread suck my robot cock?

Attached: IMG_20190914_110630r.jpg (1398x1854, 620.38K)

Not really asking for respect here, just curious as to why you're doing the disrespect? or is that just who you are?