My hatred for your gender grows every day, fembot

My hatred for your gender grows every day, fembot...

Attached: 6b37dd787d7580431ea261e5620f5e3f.png (827x905, 365.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Do-you-use-a-comma-before-or-after-otherwise
sentence.yourdictionary.com/otherwise
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is because men only have two emotions, sex and rage

Attached: 1646977025502.jpg (1920x1080, 365.57K)

Yesterday one of the moids here told me that sex isn't an emotion for them, it's a bodily function like taking a shit. That leaves only rage because they're basically constipated all the time, lul.

>Yesterday one of the moids here told me that sex isn't an emotion for them, it's a bodily function like taking a shit.

That's not true. You were talking to an NPC. Also, you forgot to include a comma after "Yesterday".

Attached: Princess-King-Boo-Super-Crown-Марио-Игры-4754017.png (811x634, 341.48K)

I'm not a native English speaker, but that seems wrong.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 04-19-43 Comma after a Fronted Adverbial.png (926x470, 61.87K)

wube
original comment
bumping

This seems wrong. I was always taught to put a comma after that

Femoids find it hot though. Women like violent and sexually aggressive men.
Men wouldnt exhibit this behavior of women didnt reward it

When you hurt a woman in real life and then get tortured for the rest of your life in the revolving incarnation system I will smile. Fuck you. I enjoy that you enjoy nothing and have no happiness and lie is a hell of your own making. You could neckbyoirself but you wont we win either way.

Welcome to English speaking 101. We don't get it either.
We have all these odd unspoken rules but that one is more of a formal vs informal situation and more just going by what feels "right".
What is up? vs Sup? Etc.
You put commas where you pause generally but a pause after a single word opener just feels bad unless that one word is emphasized for effect which mean a pause would naturally come after.
Otherwise, no pause at all would make the spoken sentence flow better.
Another good example is that "Otherwise," above. That seems correct to me and fuck you for thinking it isn't(I'm just making a jokey point here) so I put it there and would put a slight pause if that sentence was spoken.
But then you got shit like this: quora.com/Do-you-use-a-comma-before-or-after-otherwise where the guy makes a good point in that "it depends". Then he just throws the whole fucking dictionary at you in the form of sentence.yourdictionary.com/otherwise because it really does depend on a lot of odd and possibly subjective factors.
Fun stuff and I wouldn't worry too much about it. The vast vast vast majority of us don't get this shit either and we all just sort of run off our own personal subconscious rules for this stuff schools sort of kind of beat into us on an instinctive level.

Attached: 20220315031001.jpg (1358x1061, 397.51K)

i need a misandrist female supremacist fembot to have long sessions of wrestling and hatefucking

Attached: 1587683837367.jpg (1433x1400, 207.47K)

God I wish that were me. That's a really nice 2B

nines is so lucky...

Attached: eb723442b2c920b48d83a7f38e0b712c.jpg (1000x800, 629.44K)

I want to bash your face in, please come over so I can give you a blue eye

i dont get why men have fetishes for this shit. why would you want to be with someone who actively hates you? i dont get it.

Because women passively hate men already.

can't adults just be adults. and this goes for both men and women claiming one hates the other.

Thats what the fetish is for. Instead of passively seething, we wrestle it out and accidentally start making out from being too tired, repressed and needy.

you women are so fucking retarded acting like men are an opposite species to you. the way you worded it was wrong naturally, because you're a woman, but no sex isn't "an emotion," however it is obviously emotional, it's normal, human biology for it to be. i hate the autistic femacunts that browse this board with a passion. you are so fucking stupid and clueless and know nothing.

i cant tell if that is pathetic or based

It's neither.
Just fucking weird and autistic.