/msfiiire/ general

Would you let her feed you lasagna?

Attached: msfiiire lasagna.jpg (2199x1440, 1.05M)

It depends how much she will feed me.

no. and especially not if she's going to make a soifaggot gay ass tik tok slag face like that. plus she's a whore

i posted her on pol u know, i begged people to save her from a crappy situation. jej

No, food play is fucking disgusting.

You will eat the Lasagna, and you will be happy

Attached: 1647005820466.jpg (1024x1024, 60.61K)

Anyone catch her twitch stream today? Good God how is a woman that beautiful. She was driving around a parking lot listening to country music when the security guard started stalking her again. I can't really blame him desu.

na i missed it, but ive seen random guys approach her when shes streaming lol

How would you rate her stormy?

I'm watching the vod. she's tearing up cause some simp gifted her $200 ;_;
lowkey wish I had a job so I could send money too

Ha, $200 is chump change to her

she seems to be pro military, i remember one stream where she had a very positive view of enlistment. she is wife material for Chad out there. i remember being blown away when i first saw her
aw that's nice

How are you consistently this much of a loser, do you even have any self-awareness?

i know you're trying to get a rise out of me but honestly you may as well be talking to yourself

She's the most mind numbingly boring person I've ever seen stream. She makes Amouranth look 200 IQ and funny.

Also I went in her ig comments and followers and it's literally all 30+ year old Mexicans and Indian men, kek.

this girl is a 6/10 here in northern europe. crazy how anything with blonde hair that's not 300lbs is automatically considered a 11/10 in shartinmartland.

how is she so beautiful
bros
I want her to spit in my mouth

Attached: msfiiire.jpg (2527x1440, 1016.92K)

Be honest: you're Indian.

sup DEQR

I'm trying to get you to change your ways, at least don't fill the name field if you're going to contradict yourself all day and openly simp for whores, do you not see how much of a faggot you are?

wow a random bitch suddenly everyone all over this board that I hadnt ever heard of in my fucking life before she started being spammed here

WONDER IF ITS SELFSHILLING! nah, couldnt be

Why do you say you hate white people then simp for white roasties

dude i watched her a couple times. my go to streamer is actually pic rel

Attached: 4D4E0362-5C85-453B-BC7E-CC00B9D8E2C9.jpg (1440x1801, 1.33M)

I feel like she's dog whistling to the alt right desu, what with bleaching her hair blonde, always trying to emphasize how pale she is, listening to country music, shilling for the military industrial complex etc, so she probably does browse Any Forums and self posts here. Pretty sure her bf is in the army.

I eat alone. No exceptions.

OMG that was LITERALLY A FALSE FLAG

Attached: BC4ED2E8-CBB3-445C-AF56-EE96F65A1D0D.jpg (839x1200, 183.71K)

women always become racist when whatever chad they're dating is racist

women have no genuine political convictions they just virtue signal and follow whatever their bf does