Pretty lonely and bored so AMA to help me kill time. I am a man with a penis so don't get your hopes up

Pretty lonely and bored so AMA to help me kill time. I am a man with a penis so don't get your hopes up.

Attached: 1024.jpg (819x614, 76.7K)

when is the next incel uprising sir? i'll infiltrate them and smoke them all!

Agent Squint reporting for duty

I don't think incels have the balls to ever rise up meaningfully

What did you do with your day? Or has it only just begun?

What do you do for fun on an average day user?

>watch x-files and play video games
or
>do an attention whoring reddit ass ama on r9k

hmmm

Did jack shit with my day really. Had guitar lesson and then played Medieval 2 Total War most of the day

What's your total body count?

What is something you know a lot about?

Bored with vidya, never watched xfiles. I know this post is reddit but come on the quality of this board has tanked recently, if there ever was any quality

What did you learn today? How old are you?

Uhhhhhhhh

I uhh, well I think..hmmmm

Attached: Screenshot_2020-11-22-13-33-00.png (720x1280, 374.06K)

Vidya, play guitar, hit my punching bag. That's abt it
Roman politics and Catholic theology
The lesson I take is in classical technique so its all finger picking. Today was focused on plucking multiple strings at once

>things are bad so it's okay!
shut up. your post is gay. period.
so watch the fuckin x-files nigger.

and no Any Forums was good the first 2 years and that was it.

Oh and I'm 23 btw. Bit old for lessons I know but I'm mainly taking them to have something to do

What's your favorite vidya? Are you Catholic?

I am Catholic. My favorite vidya of all time is Half Life 2 but I lately I'm just playing a bunch of Total War titles

Howd you get into roman politics and catholic theology?

Always been a big /his/ fag

Were you born Catholic or did you convert?

Born into a lapsed Catholic family, was agnostic/atheist for a few years, came back to it.

I want to blow my brains out, how about you OP?

Don't really wanna an hero anymore, just want to remove myself from society and basically live off the grid either as a monk or a hermit in the middle of nowhere. I see it as functionally suicide

I considered going Catholic once but didn't do it. I wasn't born into it though so if I did I'd have to do RCIA and shit.

Here's a bump before I head off to bed, may tomorrow not be as boring for you, OP.

Attached: 1638088487797.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

Huh, never noticed Yamaguchi was wearing glasses. Thanks for the gif
Yeah I'm not really into the whole church community gig I just like the theology behind it

How much of Roman politics are you into? Does that extend into Byzantium and the Ottomans and other states?