I'm literally the tranny version of Elliot Rodger...

I'm literally the tranny version of Elliot Rodger. If you take his My Twisted World manifesto and replace every instance of wanting to get a girlfriend with wanting to be a woman you have a solid bedrock for my views on this world and my hatred for others.

Attached: d83.jpg (600x600, 33.3K)

Sadly, your dream is a sham and will never happen. You will never truly be a woman because your chromosomes don't match.

Maybe a boyfriend would make you feel more feminine? Specifically.... me!

You are are mentally ill man. If you hadn't discovered transgenderism, you'd never gotten this idee fixe, and probably wouldn't be as miserable right now.

Do you ever get embarrassed at the fact that out of all the possible routes you could have chosen, of all the "alternative" cultures you could have immersed yourself in, you chose the most retarded psy-op of the 21st century to obsess over and centre your life around?

Like, don't kid yourself. It's not 2004 anymore. Being a tranny isn't some kooky and outlandish thing anymore. I know COUNTLESS trannies in my day-to-day life even. Your kind are everywhere and western society and media now panders to you at every possible opportunity.

Do you never feel ashamed at having walked this path? Being a tranny in 2022, from what I can see, is a bit like being an emo in 2012. You're way past the point when this fad was new and unique. You're passe now. You look like a sheep who's just going along with the crowd.

In the words of the Twittertards who probably brainwashed you into being like this: "Do better, sweaty."

Not everything is about chasing trends, Any Forumscel. You're sounding like an NPC.

take the next step, OP.
>be elliot rodger
>angry that he doesn't get bitches
>idea.jpg
>grabs knife and stab his equally autistic roommates who did nothing to him
>timetokillsluts.webm
>drive car
>wait outside sorority house like a sperg instead of just fucking breaking in
>end up settling running over some shmucks on the sidewalk
>get into high speed chase with the boys in blue
>end up pussying out at the last second
>shoots himself in the head
>mfw elliot rodger died as he lived; a half assed wannabe.
^ that's your idol, huh?

Attached: 1646169321515.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Any Forumscel? I'm not the one idolising and ripping-off Elliot Rodger, friend.

become the first tranny mass murderer

Attached: based dep.jpg (567x567, 37.95K)

I wanted to be the opposite sex when I was 4. You aren't gonna suggest theres 'tranny propaganda' in some christian school in 2006? Sometimes people are just broken from conception.

There's no choice element behind this. Why would anyone want to be an uncanny valley freak hated by all?

I didn't say he was my idol. I was just trying to give a frame of reference to my views and how they have affected how i interpret the world

>There's no choice element behind this.
There absolutely is.
20 years ago, hell even 10 years ago, would someone like you have jumped straight to trooning as a "fix-all" for their problems?
If you were born 10 years earlier than you were, would you have walked the tranny path? Honestly?
It wasn't that long ago that "gender-nonconforming" people were more comfortable in their skin and simply found ways to present themselves, to be their birth gender, but in a way that suits them and their identity.
There is no part of you that really NEEDS to become wholly womanlike (if that were even possible) to be happy. Men like you 20 years ago would have simply been effeminate males and would have found more productive outlets for your gender-frustration.

>4 in 2006
So you were born in 2002? What a coincidence. Someone who was born in the absolute prime age for trannyism turned out to grow up to become a tranny. Oh, how unique you are, what a special struggle you've had to undertake in life...

>Why would anyone want to be an uncanny valley freak hated by all?
Who are you hated by? Honestly, who?
Western governments pander to you. All the major Anglophone countries (US, Canada, UK, Aus, NZ, Ireland etc) have ALL written and passed tranny-protective laws and made it DRAMATICALLY easier to medically transition and to identify as another gender than it was even 10 years ago.
You are protected more than any other group in western society at this moment. It's easier to get away with being outright racist in most western cities today than it is to get away with being "transphobic".
What more acceptance are you seeking? What is it you feel you don't have from society-at-large?
It may not last forever but for right now, in 2022, you and your kin represent the zeitgeist of our times. This is YOUR cultural moment. Everything is set up for you to succeed as a tranny in this moment. If you can't fashion a life for yourself in this time, at peak trans-acceptance, when can you?

Really why the fuck would anyone ever troon out?
>Almost guaranteed to destroy your friendships and family
>People online pretend to validate you but in reality they are disgusted by you
>Become a permanent slave to big pharma
>50% chance of commiting suicide
>Both men and women are repulsed by you, only chance of a relationship is with a chaser who uses you for sex
>Complete loss of penis function, HRT castrates you
>Very rarely do trannies ever pass

So you were born in England, live in Isla Visla, your dad is a director, your mom dated George Lucas, your best friend is James, you always try to win the lottery, and you dump coffee on people?

10 years ago I would've still been a tranny, just an uglier and even more mannish one because I would've started mid 20s instead of late teens. Also I was comfortable in my skin until puberty arrived and took that away from me, going from being mistaken as a girl regularly to looking like a literal man is literal torture because I could've done something about it but correctly assumed my parents would be disgusted and ashamed of me so I hid it. Also I don't think that lgbt acceptance isn't at its highest, I just think that being ugly and uncanny looking which is the fate of 99.9% of trannies who dont transition as literal 13 year olds makes people hate and be disgusted by you, this applies to anyone who look ugly or uncanny.

because being female is all i've ever wanted in life. Having to watch myself become an adult man with no ability to FUCKING DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT turns your mind into a 24/7 hell and when you finally succumb and try HRT and break out from years of trying to disconnect yourself from your real life as possible you realise you aren't the babyfaced 12 year old you once we're, that you would've never passed if you didn't transition at 13 which would've never happened because you correctly guessed your parents would be disgusted and ashamed of you.

Yeah we've known for a while that trannies have NPD and that's why they wanna fuck themselves as a woman. If it wasn't trannerism it would be something else. This way at least you're visibly marking yourself so people can take precautions.

Damn what a Boomer here

Only the elementary school was catholic for me

>being female is all i've ever wanted in life
But you aren't female. Not now and not a decade from now, no matter what surgeries or drugs you get. You were probably groomed by older men on discord or reddit or something. Maybe even molested as a child. Just turn off the internet and any other jewish media for a while and you won't feel like cutting your dick off anymore.

I actually respect my dad more for being adamantly against anything trans related than my mum who pretends to be an understanding person but will constantly harrass me to get a haircut and at the same time be like "why can't you be a feminine man",

And that is why I hate life. That doesn't make me think "Huh, maybe I should just try to live as a man", it makes me want to walk into an lgbt group at university and shoot myself in front of them all.

>it makes me want to walk into an lgbt group at university and shoot myself in front of them all.
This would be a valuable contribution though. More valuable than anything you have done with your life. Trannies killing themselves is funny.

trannies have nothing to lose, i wonder what would happen if one of them got a gun and had enough willpower to change the world

You should have just taken HRT secretly and risk getting kicked out.
Who cares?
My friend is also homeless now

>trannies have nothing to lose, i wonder what would happen if one of them got a gun and had enough willpower to change the world
They'd be too busy killing themselves to do anything else of note.

that fits in very nicely with what i was implying.

When your parents say you can talk to them about anything at all, they're lying.

Randy Stair was a closet tranny who killed 4 of his coworkers with a shotgun but mass shootings are so common in America that nobody remembers it ever happening.