My dad confessed to wanting to have sex with me and now I feel bad because I think I did it to him because I've pretty...

My dad confessed to wanting to have sex with me and now I feel bad because I think I did it to him because I've pretty much always ran around with not nearly enough clothes and I've always been affectionate

Guess I'm moving out though lol he asked me to

Obligatory anime picture from /c/

Attached: 1647117270519.jpg (1600x900, 91.46K)

>My dad confessed to wanting to have sex with me
That's pretty gay, not something I hear a lot about.

Cover up before he administers the necessary correction.

Attached: damn bratty girl....jpg (1121x430, 67.58K)

Unironically I think that's why he asked me to leave

>flirts with your own dad
>it works
>confused by the results

Stop being a goober.

Attached: 1626579959623.png (370x320, 46.77K)

I didn't like *flirt* at least I don't think I did

But yeah I feel like an idiot honestly I'm not mad at him just a little confused

Nice larp, stupid faggot.

>I've pretty much always ran around with not nearly enough clothes
What do you look like? I've talked to a femanon around here who's done the same but she didn't have this problem at that time. It's been years since I've talked to her though.

stop feeling bad what the fuck?
thats disgusting you should be pissed and depending on your age you should call the cops on his incestral ass
fucking gross

also if you need a new home ahaha... i am so lonely

Attached: cat.jpg (640x479, 35.75K)

Post tits lying larping comer tranny

Sounds fucking awkward. Your dad is a bit too open. Should've kept that to himself

so did you fuck him or nah?

Don't listen to these fags, your dad is using those as excuses to downplay his fantasies.
You did not seduce your dad.
Move out soon.

Just to add on, he would of told you to wear more if that was a problem, this better be a larp.

Pretty generic

Like skinny with long brown hair and just brown eyes

I mean he told me that he felt that way because he regretted those feelings he didn't make a move on me

Nah we just haven't been talking as much it's obvious he's avoiding me

Oh he didn't blame me, he basically told me and immediately shamed himself. I think it's my fault though

Can I be your new dad?

The position isn't open unfortunately but we'll keep your resume on file and if there is an unexpected change we'll call you.

was he drunk??? if not then... idk wait for him to apologize

Yeah alright, if he didn't try anything and he knows it's wrong, it's sort of alright.
It's still not your fault though, he's attracted to you so more or less clothing won't really change anything.
Move out, it's better for you both.

lmao I don't caaaaaaaare

kill your father with a double barrel shotgun, set fire to the house, then blow your brains out in the backyard.

Yeah he didn't make a move he told me and led into I need to find a place of my own before he ruins our relationship. I guess he's gonna try to straighten himself out or something

Good luck to you both, I hope it works out for everyone.

fake, no father would ever admit this they would rather die even if they did feel it

gender?
mainly asking so if you can repel him physically, if you are a woman flee asap

Ironically I need to move out anyway I've been in management for like seven months now and I've been bumming at the house the whole time so

id give this advice to anyone in any hard situation

>no father would ever
Black and white thinking. Are you bpd?

Yeah I'm a weak and frail woman but I don't feel at risk but I think I should go anyway

If I was you I would immediately rent, move out in several days max, if finance is an issue uhm tough luck

Oh it's not like I said before I got into management I'm not struggling financially at all I've been dragging feet on becoming independent for months

its an imageboard idiot, but I sincerely apologize for not carefully reading all the replies, I will try to do better my lady