About to have sex with girl

>about to have sex with girl
>finally insert
>enjoying it
>30 seconds later about to cum
>purposely start thinking about random shit like videogames, what I have to do at work, my grandma
>sex continues for 15 minutes more
>if I stop at all to think about the sex I'll cum in 10 seconds
Is this normal? I jacked off like 3 times today before sex, too. So it's not from being super horny. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 16440418074531.webm (608x1080, 1.54M)

i had to do this when i started my second relationship. just keep on doing that and eventually you'll be able to embrace the act and not cum in seconds

When I did camming for money I'd just look at my gay chat to back off from climaxing to edge longer.

Fuck off you bragging faggot. This board is for you

>>sex continues for 15 minutes more

Dude if you are ABLE to seize control of your dick and do this, you have already won.

It's only a problem if 30 seconds in you feel like you are about to cum AND THEN YOU CUM. That would be a problem.

Being able to control it is basically expert mode. You have achieved what some men travel the world seeking the answer to, in vain.

The things a Negro will do to avoid getting a job. Smh brothas, I thought black FOLK had dignity?

wow that was pretty shocking

WHAT THE FUCK. outta here u manwhore

Johnny sins talked about this on his jewtube.
He mentioned thinking about random things to delay ejaculation. But how does that not cause you to go soft?

>Having sex with girl
>She cums alot
>I'm not even close
>Think about mother
>Bust immediately
I hate fucking other women. I just want the real thing

why not just cum in 30 seconds

it's not that complicated, kegel training will solve 90% of issues

Or just have pelvic floor tension from childhood sexual abuse. While microdosing mushrooms

>This board is for you
wow, good one. keep up that hustle user!

I just think about important complex tasks and shit. The problem is that I don't really enjoy it that much after.

If you have this problem, you're not masturbating enough. I could barely get hard let alone finish in under 30 minutes. Then she breaks down crying because she thinks something's wrong with her and the memory of that makes me come buckets in the bathroom the next day.

You're lucky you can even get hard. I can't.

What's the point of having sex then with a guy if there literally not even thinking about me while having sex
T.girl

Yeah that seems insulting ngl I focus on how much I like the person I am with and how I don't want this intimate moment to never end to last longer
I actually insulted the last I was with chick after she had been sucking me off beating me licking my nuts after by saying I forced myself to cum at the end
I didn't mean it in a shit way it was a really hot experience I just wanted to get off before she got tired of the act but I guess that kinda ruined it for her

i got a bj recently and had to look at the tv to drift my thoughts away so i didnt cum in 2 seconds, last a solid 15 minutes after not inertially sperging out

what's the point of having sex with a girl if she's only using this event to emotionally manipulate me
t. guy