YOU ARE EATING BUGS YOU ARE EATING BUGS YOU ARE EATING BUGS YOU ARE EATING BUGS

YOU ARE EATING BUGS YOU ARE EATING BUGS YOU ARE EATING BUGS YOU ARE EATING BUGS

THEY ARE LITERALLY THE SAME GENRE OF ANIMAL AS BUGS

THEY HAVE 6 LEGS AND EXOSKELETONS

YOU ARE EATING BUGS FROM THE OCEAN

Attached: 861B9611-EDFB-453B-86E5-6DD5774A35E5.jpg (1200x675, 110.3K)

That reminds me I ate lobster in my dream yesterday. It was tasty. I don't even eat lobster IRL

I live on the coast and have never eaten seafood in my life

Attached: f9bcc30919a1c04550411133b78efd4d6adf9e5d66792dbbfa89532e3ea499fa_1.jpg (586x820, 78.2K)

>genre
They're in the same clade.
>6 legs
Look at your picture again.

I have never eaten anything like that before. Forbidden in Islam.

Aside from clam chowder, neither have I. I also used to work at a seafood counter at a grocery store. It disgusts me desu

HOLY SHIT NEVER EATING SEAFOOD AGAIN

Fish is good but lobsters and shrimp always seemed strange to me so I don't eat it. They really are bugs from the ocean. The weird thing is people pay a lot of money for lobster. Like they could get a ribeye for the price of a lobster tail. It makes no sense. If I'm to eat nasty food it should at least be cheap to make up for things.

out of the four sunni schools of thought, only the hanafi prohibit the consumption of shellfish

mmmmmmmmm bugs

Attached: 392574395034.gif (112x112, 326.74K)

My family is from the hanefi mesep.

>crab legs
>insect intestine full of shit
Try harder, jew.

You're right. And they're still fucking delicious.

Attached: bean.gif (450x432, 27.19K)

>Implying that I eat any sea food except for fish like any real man would
Do I look like a chink or a beta multicultural mutt to you?

They're crustaceans, they have 10 legs. They are related to "pillbugs," "sowbugs," "doodle-bugs," "roly-polies," or whatever you want to call those things, but those things are not actually bugs. Again, they're crustaceans.

> They're crustaceans, they have 10 legs. They are related to "pillbugs," "sowbugs," "doodle-bugs," "roly-polies," or whatever you want to call those things, but those things are not actually bugs. Again, they're crustaceans.

nice try but eater

Attached: 7F97923A-3A57-4AE2-A1BB-52F44D32D449.jpg (828x1010, 124.33K)

Who wants some isopod fried rice?

Come on guys, it's just sea cockroach that feeds on dead sea animals and it tastes like chicken

Attached: ezgif-1-177204bb22.gif (396x221, 1.67M)

If you cooked it I'm game

i like lobster, but the eggs in it are revolting. i don't get people who eat the eggs at all. they look like fucking alien flesh ffs

This is honestly more disgusting, so I try not to think about it. Pillbugs aren't harming anyone, but they're kinda icky. As I'm munching on a delicious lobster tail I don't want to think I'm basically eating a large pillbug.

crabs are 6 legged though I don't understand?