Hello frens

Hello frens

I'm drunk and watching video games and am happy in my new comfy chair. :)

Attached: 1618069431820.jpg (1651x1227, 100.64K)

What kind of chair did you get? I'm a recliner + laptop beast

Really cool user glad you enjoy your new chair

What game? Why not play one instead of watch?

Recliner too! I just grabbed one from some house someone was selling and they were giving away all the stuff inside. It's pleather and super stuffed and nice. I have a cotton blanket on the back so it's not cold. What's your recliner like?

Attached: th.jpg (320x172, 10.16K)

Hey fren, have fun with your new comfy and v kewl chair. :)
I wanna kms asap :(

Attached: images.jpeg-28.jpg (500x500, 26.94K)

what are you drinking fren

It's this really fun trivia show called trivia tower. It's this video game trivia show made by minnmax. You can play it live if you join their discord. It's really hard.

There's no way, a fellow recliner BEAST. My parents have one of those couches with recliner on both ends. I put a blanket on the arm so the material on top doesn't wear down. I'm gonna game FULLY RECLINED all day tomorrow.

Pls don't do a seppuku fren. Life can be really fun. Have some drinks, get your favorite snacks, (I like gummys) and listen to your favorite music and cozy up. Life's as cozy as you want it to be. :))

Some American pale ale I picked up from woodman's today (shit I just remembered i forgot to buy maple syrup!!!)

It's made by brickstone

>woodman

gotta light?

Haha nice. FULLY RECLINED youre going to be staring at the ceiling! If I recline all the way on my chair I'd hurt my neck straining to see the tv..

ur cute anonemouse

Good for you fren, good chairs are important for your posture.

Attached: 1645283362785.png (917x883, 1.46M)

It's just the alcohol

Attached: 1604020590959.jpg (679x516, 28.88K)

I know, I'm just riding the impulses.

What type of alcohol should i get if i have never tried it before? I wanna be happy for a little bit

Kraken (a dark spiced rum) and Dr pepper. It mixes so well you'll hardly taste the liquor. It's also really strong so it'll last.

cheap beer

Something sweet will probably be the best for a new drinker, white rum is nice, easy to mix with some simple stuff if you want to feel the alcohol even less.

It won't make you happy. If you're using it in an attempt to make you feel better, it'll only make you feel worse.

If that's not the case, then I agree with user, Kraken and Dr. Pepper is really nice. Rum and coke is a standard. Just try to avoid vodka, that's the alcoholic's drink. Don't ask how I know

Cheap beer is really awful though user. Why would you want anyone to drink that?