My belly is full of milk i am sleepy

my belly is full of milk i am sleepy

Attached: 05C8745B-0CB2-4B69-B6E2-E35D82A0782A.jpg (1206x2208, 608.44K)

REEEEEEEEE get off my board! Why are you posting right after your other thread got sniped?!

Nice trips btw

what other thread? what does sniped mean

just milk or was it with honey

OMG HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

ive never tried milk with honey omg user im so full ;_; i have to wash my hair before i go to bed too so i cant sleep just yet. help

Why are you on r9k
reeeee

I meant deleted. Could've sworn you posted a thread with the same title. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've been refreshing like crazy. This was the second time I saw it at the top

i didnt like the image i used it felt sexual and weird so i deleted the thread myself

I don't get it, what am I looking at?

Nice trips, also are you the person that has been stalking me, or should I go talk to a psychiatrist?

time stamped booba or gtfo

yes, im sorry ill stop if u want

What's the point in stalking me I don't understand. I thought it was glowies for the longest time. And even then I can't tell if you're being genuine or not. I"m sure you've been giggling all this time while you drove me to insanity.

Are you an angel?

btw if you're sleepy then go to bed. Don't let the bed thugs bite

yes c: very pure
i.. i..
i cant, have to wash, blow dry and flat iron my hair before school tmr o ya and my clothes are washing

You will never be thin

Why do you keep falling for groomers, what is your iq?

Attached: im groooooming.jpg (800x450, 24.06K)

my friend bought me 45 stress balls off my wishlist and im excited theyre coming in the mail thursday they have orbeez in them. i want toy trains too that have the smoke come out and train sounds, also a train museum near me i wanna go to. i have a obsession with trains and stress balls

what woman talks like this, what the fuck

114/115 its not too low. i dont really fall for groomers i can usually tell if someone is manipulating me i think. everyone begs to differ but im actually not that stupid c: whats ur iq? (also iq scores tell u nothing about ur actual intelligence..)

It's a tranny. Many people have shown proof of this.

im sorry i grew up on the internet. Would you like for me to talk like this? Is this better for you user?

? wait people are calling me trans?? how do i beat these allegations?

Attached: 055691B6-FB8D-45E1-8C79-BB29BF072D73.jpg (1164x2134, 294.71K)

i grew up on the internet too and i dont talk like some disabled uwu retard

Attached: Screenshot_4.jpg (491x463, 33.15K)

I'm sorry. Deeply..
deeply into ur mom

>i dont really fall for groomers
Some dude asked if you drooled on your bear and if you'd show him your legs, then asked you to show him privately.
Some other guy asked if you would skip wearing pjs, and to show him.
Bruh.

i wanna fill your belly with milk, idc that ur a tranny

no comment i have absolutely nothing to say to this

>yes c: very pure
When did you realize u were an angel?

but im not trans im a bio woman i can show me baby pix lol
since a child