Going for depression walk on my usual route

>going for depression walk on my usual route
>wearing m65 like this, have been wearing it for like 3 years now
>girls in car to the side start shouting HE LOOKS LIKE THE RIDDLER and laughing
>turn off onto side street wanting to cry
I'm just trying to dress somewhat conservatively to not get too much attention (social anxiety and autism) and this jacket does a decent job at it. Do you guys think this is just a hedge case or am I going to be getting comments from superhero movie fans until I stop wearing it? I'm not super ugly or fat, so I feel like the jacket is the problem.

Attached: US-M65-FIELD-JACKET-TC-OLIVE_01_800x800.jpg (500x800, 35.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wklsiSPEtiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>girls in car to the side start shouting HE LOOKS LIKE THE RIDDLER and laughing

u must now detonate several car bombs around the town you live in

M-65 jackets are not inconspicuous at all, they're very detailed and uniform looking

I disagree. With the right colored pants and hair color it's a suble outfit.

m65s are cool fuck that bitch

subtle* obviously.
Thank you user.

Where did you buy yours? I got a legit one off ebay

Alpha Industries' replica. I'm wary of most brands that advertise themself as "military-grade" or as ex-contractors but the jacket was well made and comfortable enough.
Probably should've gotten a real one for cheaper but whatever.

I remember checking those out. Did you size down?

I've been wearing AI's fishtail parka for years now and it has held up exceptionally well, fishtail parkas came into and subsequently out of fashion and it's still in perfect shape

Yeah, medium was way too big for me. Small works well, not too baggy but gives me enough room for a little layering for colder days.

i like that jacket, looks cool. dont think too much about it, neurotypicalfags do this all the time. if chad was wearing one they'd have a different opinion. i noticed normalfags will hate on things they dont actually have strong opinions about just for a singular moment of funny, to make their friends laugh.
it was probably just some drunk whores. you're good user, wear what you want.

I agree, disregard those hoes. They look cool and are perfect for the situation you were in. In certain settings they aren't the right style but they are cool and functional. Wore a green surplus one all the time in high school and my dad would give me shit about looking like a homeless veteran.

based m65 jacket enthusiast

Attached: EqrYSnPW4Actm14 (1).jpg (1680x1883, 781.9K)

>I WILL DEPRESSION WALK ALONGSIDE WITH YOU
>BUT THIS TIME WE CALL IT THE WALK FOR LIFE
youtube.com/watch?v=wklsiSPEtiQ

Attached: maxresdefault (25).jpg (1280x720, 178.58K)

Is this an m65 jacket?

Attached: unknown-368.png (695x940, 1.49M)

Take it from someone who only wears mil-surp clothing; You do not look inconspicuous, everyone takes note of it when they look at you and neurotypical faggots will think you're weird for it.

lol this nigga lookin like the riddler headass

This is how I look on my walks. Do you think the jacket is ok?

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-173225.png (720x1512, 996.71K)

I fucking love this picture. You look god damn beautiful, like a newborn fawn, omega wew lad.

I think you look pretty normal but please for the love of god shoot some minorities

Idk if ur being honest or jerking me off