Rural property

Hypothetically if i bought a couple acres of land in like either the middle of nowhere or near a small town and put some trailers on it or whatever tf.
would any robots be interested in coming over to just fucking get drunk or go hunting or some shit? would any fembots be interested in coming and would they be open to the possibility of love

Attached: fight club end.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

my nigga wants to start a hippie ranch where he will groom and fuck shy socially isolated girls
In reality though you would get like 30 fat and ugly incels, with maybe several depraved sluts who will leave after seeing the men there

no fat people will be allowed

then you would alienate the few whores that would show up, or did you forget its fembots we are talking about
also plenty of skinny incels

not all fembots are obese, im pretty sure many are ana if anything. plus im not a rlly shallow person desu i just want the same level obsession from her as i would be obsessed with her

You're very transparent and it doesn't sound good.
If you're going to fuel pipe dreams, at least be more ambitious in them. Dudes with proper houses in good areas can't get any women, you plan on attracting them with a meth shack?

>trailers
why not try to make the place a bit nice?

grow some plants, build a real house (doesn't have to be large), etc

i would be willing to do it, its just that i would like to start cheap so i know its something id like to put money into before i dump a shit ton of money into it. Before I put like an actual big nice house that is worthy of the space id rather know its a lifestyle that i want

Where are you buying property from user? I already live by myself in the woods.

I dont know this was just an idea to prevent me from an hero when i think about it. I definitely have the money to do this but its something like at the very least 2-4 years into the future

Oh, you can still change course. I wouldn't do it if I were you. Unless you're into sustenance living. I've only been at it for a few months but It's been an incredibly lonely existence thus far.

anyway you want to come over and get drunk or go hunting or some shit?

not in a position to cross state lines at the moment and wont be for a while but i would be down

A shame. I'll be leaving from my cabin in a couple months.

I'm a man who is very interested in such a thing. It would be fun to plan crops such that there is plenty to eat fresh and have enough to can through off seasons. I think mushrooms would be a good investment. Crop rotation can be done using sweet sorghum, you can add yeast to the juice immediately and ferment right away with no extra steps. Run it through a still and we've got shine. I'm betting an acre makes about 50 gallons of 95% alcohol, which you can then water down to about 50% abv. I think gin would be best but with a pot still you can probably get something close to rum considering it's similarities to sugar cane. It's a very low maintenance crop but will more than provide for our alcohol needs. I'm sure if you have any apples, pears, or wild grapes growing they'll be found made into country wines. 20 ducks for every 3 people should provide meat, eggs, and ensure we get more ducklings to make more eggs and meat. They are low maintenance. Rabbits are also a good meat source. Maybe eventually if the co-op is profitable we can expand into aquaponics for catfish and rainbow trout. Herbs go for high prices as do some greens like arugula and watercress. Microgreens, honey, fancy rose and Jasmin confiture, many ways to turn a profit of the land.
How do you propose this system works?we are all happy hippy commune and never have conflict? You as a feudal lord who takes a cut of whatever we generate? An organized co-op with voting? I'm willing to work but I don't want to work too hard, and if it's pooled resources I don't want to feel like I work harder than others while everyone reaps the same benefits. How long would you run the commune and how soon until you think it could manifest? Where are you thinking it should be located?

Attached: 1647280075566.jpg (1778x2404, 922.97K)

I'm 5.9 190. Am I too fat?

definitely too fat lmfao

honestly i wasnt rlly planning on a commune i was just thinking like a place where some of my Any Forums niggas can crash every now and then but it wouldnt be a terrible idea now that i think about it. some extra trailers in the property would not be too expensive. as for how it would work, i would want it to be as little like wage cucking as possible but at the same time i would take issue with one person working harder than everyone else for less.

it will not manifest any time soon however this is a plan for pretty far in the future

It sounds like a fun idea. Good bros, drink homemade beer and wine, maybe play cards, mahjong, dominoes. Vidya nights with halo 2,who knows even, there's just so much potential. Maybe start posting a general once it starts manifesting. Hoping things work out, I think you'd be providing a great service to otherwise aimless anons who hunger for a simpler life closer to the air, land, and water that sustains us. It's a lot more fun to be intimately involved with the process than shopping in a soulless grocery for the same things but of much lower quality and no ties or feelings with their origin.

Okay, now I'm in.

realistically i cannot start the plan for like at least a couple years but my brain is dead set on it, the only hole in the plan i see is that we get doxxed and people constantly come to fuck with us so we are gonna need people to be like nightguards or some shit lmfao and it is gonna be an armed commune kek.