Femanons, do you have a sister? Is she older or younger? Are you jealous of her? What's she like, compared to you...

Femanons, do you have a sister? Is she older or younger? Are you jealous of her? What's she like, compared to you? Do you love her?

Attached: shutterstock_1402551074.jpg (1528x800, 129.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

playvids.com/2yT6kOS3e9o/clubseventeen-elena-c-aglaya-perky-babes-know-how-to-play-with-cock-fucking-sexy-wife
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hate my sister
she's so much bigger than me and she wrestles me down and then farts on my face
and they're stinky too!

I have two younger sisters
I have never been jealous of them because I was always better at sports and every time they picked up a girly hobby I called them fags and they would cry.
Btw I'm not a femanon or whatever

What would it take to get you to have a threesome with your sister, femanon?
It's my ultimate fetish, but I know it's a hentai only thing in my heart of hearts.

Attached: 1637000254452.jpg (768x1030, 207.19K)

playvids.com/2yT6kOS3e9o/clubseventeen-elena-c-aglaya-perky-babes-know-how-to-play-with-cock-fucking-sexy-wife

I have two sisters (the three of us are triplets) and I love them both very much.

Absolutely nothing, that's disgusting

Sincerely hope the first four repliers kill themselves soon

Which one's the oldest? Which one's the tallest? Which one had kids first?

>be excited to worry about how much I love my little sister and tell fun stories about her
>see this post

of course, it was a coomer thread all along. shake my head famalam

Sounds like hell
Orig

Attached: 1624059614693.jpg (600x623, 23.59K)

It wasn't, but coomers are unavoidable sadly. Please do share, I want insightful posts and cute stories

Thanks for ruining yet another one of my threads, cum brains and fetish posters

np you should make another one in 5-6 hours

I'll kill you with a goat

I started the thread too late in the day and then forgot about it anyway. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow

My older sister died and left me with two little brothers. I wish they were dead instead

I have two half sisters but I've never met either of them. My father remarried after ditching my mother and I, now he plays happy families with them instead.

Hey wait a second I know you

Yes. I have one younger sister. No I'm not.

Not a fembot but grew up with two older sisters. They hates eachother and fought each other everyday but they are on really good terms. Infact our whole family is even though we used to fight all the time.

I have two younger sisters. I love them a lot but probably don't talk to them as much as I should. I send them gifts/money during the holidays though.

I envy their freedom. I made the mistake of being emotionally taken advantage of by an older man and ended up with three kids now at the age of 25 while he works abroad and enjoys the same freedom they do. I often feel my life is on pause and try to find creative outlets, but its left a hole in my heart.

I have two olded sisters like that too, always fought when they were tweens but now they're very close in adulthood.

Do you hang out together? What's a cute story from when you were kids?

Do you draw or paint or write or anything like that? You can always text them more often. Make sure they know they can come to you if they ever need help or have any questions