Why are normies like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pvJ5eqIt6MM
>ask question
>get answer
>actually idgaf bro haha cringe you thought i cared? can't believe you gave a reasonable answer to the question i asked hah i am such a comedy genius get fucked bro
Now read those comments. Why is everyone acting like the fat kid was the cringelord here? He even played it cool after and threw in an anime impersonation jokingly. Why is no one in the comments getting that? Are we supposed to think the NPC "I actually never cared about the thing I specifically asked about" is a clever or funny joke? How does one respond to that?
Were normies the true autists all along?

Attached: 58398670.png (505x440, 317.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OUDk4gMFLA&ab_channel=DonStever
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't worry user. niggers gonna nig. celebrating ignorance and being rude is their entire culture.

i think it's wrong too but it's called omegle trolling. they're being an asshole for the lulz

Normalfags are weird
Remember when that beluga discord shit was blowing up?
Idk what they even find entertaining on those videos.

fucking with retards is hilarious
the joke isnt supposed to make sense, its supposed to make you feel stupid\
you guys are fat

Its more of the matter of that social structure for a normie. Just disrespecting random people for views so doesnt really matter even thought the other person came off as more intelligent

This is their attitude about everything that's not related to sex, committing crimes, and gibs

Attached: th4f0.jpg (792x600, 194.3K)

It's not funny though. If anyone looks retarded is the black guy.

i dunno. this nigger has been annoying me with his videos spammed in my reccomended. he thinks hes hillarious for some reason

Niggers' only talent is acting like monkeys on camera. He's a perfect example

it's really all genetic isn't it? if that kid had a deeper voice and an attractive face... this video would be completely different.

I've had this happen to me personally. They ask a question and you answer it sincerely and they're like "haha I don't care I was being sarcastic bro" as if it's a big gotcha. It's the most retarded sentiment. You are the victim of a practical joke because you answered someone's question? Okay then. The good response is "if you don't care why did you ask then?" fucking niggers.

Maybe that's it. He looks dorky, but he did have a funny response, acting like the character he was talking about.

its*
nice grammar for someone who talks shit on other people not making sense

That was clearly a typo. Your grammar is also flawed due to the lack of punctuation and capitalisation. Fuck off nigger/nigger lover.

can't expect much from niggers. They have the lowest IQs, this is their humor. Hope he gets fucking shot to death for being unfunny.

They made enough sense for you to go out of your way to find something to correct, nigger

He was bullying the weebtranny so he becomes aware of how retarded his behavior is so he clean up his act, join society, and maybe reproduce. Bullies do a valuable service in society.

Thats a cope. Bullies do it only to satisfy their sadistic nature

You look retarded as well, user. There, no need to feel jealous.

Also you're wrong. It would be "it's", not "its". "Its" is a possessive determiner, not a contraction of "it is". Retard.

>IM NOT STUPID
>Y-YOURE STUPID
this is why tyrone mogs you you dumb faggot
you leave yourself so open to get raped in the ass
its spelled capitalization* btw
i noticed it while reading it and trying to make sense of it
it doesnt take "going out of my way to find something to correct" to see it, youre just stupid lmao
picrel
if we are going to be pointing out apostrophes then i should feel inclined to point out the fact that you didnt put a comma in the phrase, "Also, you're wrong,"

this exactly
natural selection states that those who are unable to adapt will not survive in most cases
therefore
tyrone would out-do you physically and mentally
lift some weights read some kant go outside and touch some fucking dirt for gods sake you people make me sick

Attached: 1532869286088.jpg (2289x2289, 249.3K)

Apostrophes are not like commas, retard, it makes the word a whole completely different word. Using "is" there is infinitely more correct than "its". Retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=6OUDk4gMFLA&ab_channel=DonStever
this is the best don stever video and the girl in it is so wholesome

this dudes channel is fake the people he interviews are usually people he knows acting. unless its omegle where sometimes his friends join and do the same thing