Drinking

hows it going bros? more chicken thighs and rice today. date saturday went surprisingly well so im celebrating

Attached: IMG-3633.jpg (1028x1046, 409K)

bump. anyone else having a nice dinner and or drink right now?

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 6.84K)

I don't feel like eating today and I can't get drunk because I have to watch out for half a dozen package deliveries tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed your meal, glad the date went well, I remember you talking about that a few days ago.

Attached: 1630248508278.jpg (3876x3240, 977.1K)

what did you order bro?? and thank you very much. planning on another meet up this saturday and while shes nots uper my type looks wise she was really sweet

Ah, drunk-user! Hope you're doing well.

Just got home, long ass day. Gonna have an old fashioned soon. Making Corn dogs and French fries because I made fried chicken over the weekend and I still have the oil.

Hows your night going user?

Attached: 1646059367305.jpg (598x465, 187.48K)

GPU prices finally came down a decent amount so I finally pulled the trigger on building a new PC from scratch. Hopefully nothing shows up dead on arrival, never like ordering electronics online and last time (like 8 years ago, fucking christ) I remember my motherboard had a few inconsequential bent pins that I was too lazy to send it back over. Good luck on the next one and good night.

sounds like ad excellent dinner bro! its going good just reading some manga and drinking and posting. post pics of tyoue food and drinkk later if you can bro cheers!
thanks and i ope your things arrive safely in the pr opercondition. cheers bro!

Will do bro. What Manga are you reading?

Attached: 1645670702966.jpg (720x405, 27.12K)

i fucking lvoe corn dogs. so easy to eat and simple. heres a pic of the only fried chicken ive ever made in my life likke 5 years ago now jesus. and im reading REAL. its a manga by the guy who wrote slam dunk about wheelchair basketball. never fails to make me cry

Soubds like a neat anime but you forgot the pic brother

shit lo lsorry bro here it is!

Attached: IMG-4620.jpg (876x859, 238.87K)

Looks berdy gud and the photography is good, too.

Here's my corn dogs and fries. Simple but enjoyable

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-192243_Gallery.jpg (1047x1261, 780.07K)

>polystyrene plate
user.
IT'S TIME TO STOP

based! enoy bro! ive outgorwn ketchup for the most part but corndogs and fries are the few foods that just have to have them

Literally the only time I eat Ketchup is with fries. It will not touch the corn dogs.

Based chicken thighs
Just went for a walk and drank some.plum rice wine. Where did you take your date? What's her stats? What color is she? Does she post here?

>never fails to make me cry
I thought I was the only hsp here

what wrong with them? normally i get paper but the place was sld out lol
fair enough yellow mustard is based too!
you korean bro? and a coworker introuced me to her friend and we went for drinks. the coworker got too fucked up anf left after the second bar. stats and color? she is asian and pretty cute but i dont know too much about that. and she definitely does not post here
had too google it. idk how much i fit into it but i do feel fine with crying due to a lot of media

It's going terrible. On quite the bender right now. Might head to the hospital lads I don't want to die but the drink won't stop whispering to me.

go. and if you have anyone in your life who loves you and you love backk family friends anyone talk to them. i know i am a hyocrite because i drink too much and its affecting my health and life for sre but ive been in way worse places before and finally opening up that shameful part of me at least helped me beyond the suicidal kkind of way i was living regarding drinking and life in general. take care bro. life can be worth it..

Second what OP said. Don't kill yourself, bro. These threads are a rare shining light of positivity on this board. Things can get better

>you korean bro?
No.im really white. Maybe part native. Idk. Anyways I was on meetme talking to a thai girl and she was drinking soju and she said it was good so I tried to find some but the closest thing around here was hoshi plum wine. I guess idk even know if it's made from rice. Anyways. Good for.you on the date. At least someone in here is getting some action.
Maybe ur an empath. Very similar to an hsp from what I can gather.

Attached: IMG_20220313_175329942.jpg (3120x4160, 1.47M)

i love sojjju but i woudlnt recommend it desu sakke is way better in term so of flavor and nuance. but it does pair great with korean food! plum wine is good too i just dont drin kit since its swweet and expensive. yeah it was an interesting turn of events and im hoping this coming satuday is some fun. what is meetme?