What are some autistic things you do? I carry a 1999 half dollar in my pocket every day for good luck

What are some autistic things you do? I carry a 1999 half dollar in my pocket every day for good luck.

Attached: R (21).jpg (1286x1254, 184.57K)

I haven't texted my middle school and high school classmates for years.
They might be doing important things and I don't want to interrupt them.

Attached: mewhen.jpg (559x549, 28.25K)

I'm a NEET, I watch anime and play chess sometimes. I don't know if I'm actually autistic but my dad says these aren't things you should be doing at 24

I have a stuffed animal that I pretend is my baby and sometimes a dog.

Sending people picture off poop
Ask if they like stickers

Attached: 1643320935353.jpg (660x525, 69K)

I carry a rag, but mainly because I produce extra mucus.

I count the stairs I take.
In fact, I count lots of things that occur in my life often. I just like knowing how much there is.
I do math in my head while walking around just to know what the answer is, even if it doesn't matter.

I struggle at every kind of social interaction

keep a small chimpanzee toy in my left hand pocket

i also find joy in wearing odd head pieces (hats, ears etc)

I am a big fan of Warhammer 40k lore, and I check to see if multiple lore channels on YouTube upload anything on a daily basis.
Pic related is an actual thumbnail from my favorite channel.

Attached: Space_Bros.jpg (1280x720, 266.33K)

I wear cargo pants
Always I put my wallet, 2 pens and a hand sanitiser in the right pocket
On the left pocket I always put in my phone and a small notebook that I never have used

If they are not in this order It really bugs me

Wear corsets and tight belts (male) for the pressure. Spin on one foot a full 360 instead of turning my neck to look around. Randomly break into dancing and spin my right arm like a clock hand.

Attached: bat1.jpg (2652x1856, 197.28K)

Also in addition to the corsets I walk around with heavy blankets over my shoulders at home. Even if it's warm I need them.

Attached: 63b.gif (250x203, 138.07K)

It's too bad you're male

Corsets are for men too user. Unfortunately I can't afford to dress like a victorian gentleman. If I tried I'd end up looking fedora as fuck because I can't afford the proper shit.

God i wish I was an autistic savant. That would be so cool.

when i stand for long periods of time in the same spot i put my feet to a sideways position almost like im balancing them. didnt realize it until someone pointed it out

Attached: efd.jpg (660x650, 68.74K)

Your dad's sounds like a fag. Watch an CGDCT fishing anine like slow loop or houkago teibou nishi then ask if he would take you fishing sometime. Might get him off your back.
Pro-tip: don't bring up the anime

Refined taste

Attached: 1645969885905.jpg (640x837, 118.19K)

Not sure if autistic but whenever I take a shit I put a stool beneath my feet and shit squating. Heard that it's healthier because your colon isn't half-closed that way.

Based and dandy.

Attached: image_2022-03-15_024529.png (232x510, 259.58K)

>I carry a 1999 half dollar in my pocket every day for good luck.
Criminally based OP. Stay lucky.
I pay for everything in cash, and have left businesses because they only take card. I also occasionally march with a glide step when I'm walking.