Describe your ideal relationship with your mother

Describe your ideal relationship with your mother.
For me it's very simple, I want my mom to become my wife.

Attached: e571aa07ab29f64d68eef869b7d51e91.png (1637x1157, 1.72M)

>I want my mom to become my wife.
Are you sure? Have you sat down and really thought about what it would entail?

Did she mentally abuse you?

I am not attracted to the woman who is my mother, but I want to fuck my mom, if that makes sense.

And heeerrrreeee comes the Chadson response.

2D momcest is god-tier. But there's no way I'd see my own mom like that, she's way too fucking westernized.

It isn't that I'm purely into 2D, and it isn't that theory about not being attracted to family, because I'd fuck my sister. Maybe my mom is just ugly.

breed mommy!

Attached: 76696555_p1_master1200.jpg (712x1200, 382.19K)

user you don't really want your mom to become your wife you just haven't ever talked to a woman before and your mom is the closest thing you have ever had to a girlfriend

Attached: k111100zsm951.jpg (691x732, 34.24K)

>Describe your ideal relationship with your mother
Were in the shower together for some reason. I'm 10ish. I slam her against the wall. Get nice and close behind her. Her body is so wet and slippery. I slide my cock inside her hairy muff. Gently slamming her over and over. She's panting and moaning. She orgasms. Im to young to yet. We finish showering.

I want a son so bad

That would be pretty based but not what my mom wants at all

I want to find a copy of my mom as a high school senior, and then I want my mom to train her in how to act.

That copy wouldn't want anything to do with us. I thought up a similar scenario and realized that

Literally sick in the head statement

>No no nooo you can't do that with your mom!!

OrginALi

Attached: Chris-Chan-Wiki.jpg (468x447, 86.08K)

I don't get how it is that I can basically flirt or compliment my aunt with impunity and she doesn't even care, she calls me cute and funny and praises me. Just last night I joked about her not being able to find a pair of jeans that can handle her ass and she was dying

It's like it doesn't even register because I'm so deep in the nephew zone. Insane

Attached: 1644594598164.jpg (2300x3800, 1.2M)

Kill yourself larpfag

Is there more to this pic?

Yes. aarokira is the author

I wish I could force feed you pure fentanyl you repulsive faggot