Would you live in a school bus if you were offered a free school bus under the condition that you move into it?

would you live in a school bus if you were offered a free school bus under the condition that you move into it?

Attached: converted-school-bus[1].jpg (1024x768, 246.66K)

If it was already converted into an actual motor home then hell yes. I have almost 100k saved up so I'd probably take some time off work and just go on road trips and explore nature for a while.

looks comfy, sure

Might as well save on rent.

Attached: 1621491305398.png (681x709, 381.28K)

Do i get any kids with the deal?

does a few 6 year old black kids with an attitude work for ya?

>If it was already converted into an actual motor home
it's a school bus. it runs perfectly well. you just have to remove the chairs you don't want and then put in furniture / appliances. maybe add some flooring and curtains

you could get some normies to help you out if you promise them a little money or drugs

Attached: 42gfHU[1].png (1500x1125, 1.46M)

yes might be forgetting about there being no plumbing, so regularly empty your toilet. No running water so shit like cooking, washing hands, and showers are quite complicated. No isolation so if you live in a cold place you are fucked, and no electricity so you would have to use batteries. Very easy to break in so a high chance of getting robbed or killed by a local hobo

>might be forgetting about there being no plumbing
just go to a gym with $10 membership, all the showers and poops you could ever hope for

>cooking
bunsen burner

>no electricity so you would have to use batteries
the vehicle HAS a battery. you just fill up the gas tank

>Very easy to break in so a high chance of getting robbed or killed by a local hobo
in the USA you can own a firearm, champ

Attached: 5337209190_51af6bcab3_z[1].jpg (640x480, 140.02K)

Fine, but if anything major shits itself mechanically within the first year I'm beating you to death with a leftover 2x4

If its insulated, the doors lock properly, it's connected to electricity, gas, water, and internet, and it comes with a parking spot or land I can keep it on, I would. Even then, showering would be an issue. I'd have to get a gym membership and shower next to buffjak.

>No running water so shit like cooking, washing hands, and showers are quite complicated

I mean, it's a whole ass school bus. You can easily mount a good sized water resevoir and have more than enough room for a little kitchen and shower built in, running the stove off a battery or propane. Only real "complication" is refilling the reservoir and dumping out the poopy water.

Yes because then I could quit my job because I wouldn't need money because I only make enough to barely subsist now so I'm used to being broke so I could be very happy with a bus to live in and nothing else.

ya know the battery has a function, expend the power and good luck starting your bus, also its not generating nearly power for all your home needs
for the gym part, you wouldn't be able to stay close to a gym, you cant just park your bus on some parking lot and live in it the cops might have a say in that. So you would need to be far from the dense urban settlement where there are no gyms

>ya know the battery has a function, expend the power and good luck starting your bus, also its not generating nearly power for all your home needs
get multiple batteries, champ

Do I have wifi, solar and a plot of land I won't be bothered on? Then absolutely.

>you wouldn't be able to stay close to a gym
sure you could, champ. you'd be in a secluded lot less than a mile away from a gym and gas station

That's a hard pass. Those paper thin walls and all that glass wouldn't retain any heat even if you brought in a wood burning stove. You'd have to burn w[d 24/7 just to get a little heat here in the north

Attached: __inuyama_aoi_umamusume_and_1_more_drawn_by_inoue_kouji__19ba0800d1cab3ed888f343ef703404e.png (1096x1200, 569.53K)

Just get a jumper and open the hood and jump it every time you want to drive somewhere, bro.

>paper thin walls
you do know school buses are literally designed to be able to roll over completely and nobody inside gets hurt?

I know you are the same guy why would you make 3 different comments its idiotic
The batteries you would get you would need to charge them separately, so some random plug in the city, good luck with that
and the gym part is stupid, police will evict you

not the same guy, champ
you can get a plot of land and put your bus on it. it comes with the deal
people live in mobile homes all the time, it's not as difficult as you're making it out to be

if you are going to buy land, just build a cabin or even a brick house on top of it, with several years of labour you could do it alone, bonus you can hook it up to utilities

the land is free with the bus if you take the deal

You can make something strong and yet still have shit insulation value, between the pillars and structural support it's just sheet metal and glass so heat is gonna pass easily. People usually DIY insulate school busses when converting them for camping though

nice hypothetical scenario, how about a spaceship then, since we are in the realm of fiction