Remember being like this? How the fuck did you get from there to here...

Remember being like this? How the fuck did you get from there to here? Who would have thought this was going to be your shitty life? What the fuck does it even take to fuck things up this bad?

Attached: pmpl_449455_1.jpg (415x622, 51.68K)

My life was over before I was even at that point
I was circumcised as an infant

>How the fuck did you get from there to here?
Simply not being apart of the 1% of males.

99% of the world isn't as low as you

Oh eat my ass user

Attached: unnamed.png (191x158, 25.98K)

I was already a loser thinking about girls all the time.

i was an ugly ass fucking child.

Being too pride and fucking up every connection I had with people. I changed too late I guess

if you're under 30 it probably isn't too late

Having dysfunctional parents can fuck you up in unimaginable ways

This. I had a crush on a girl when I was like 4. Literally genetically destined to be a creep.

I was fucked up even as a kid, I knew I was fucked and I was going to have a shit life from about age 6

ITT: buncha fags refusing to take responsibility for their own actions

Sartre disapproves

A girl was into me in elementary school.
I had THE FUCKING CHANCE to solve the gf problem over a decade ago but NO I dOnT likE GirLs
I fucking hate my younger self I freaking ran away when she asked me out :(

I was never like this. I was always quiet and reserved. Also, halfway through secondary school I suspected that I'll end up fucking myself over.

why do you have a picture of a naked child on your computer?

Being chad as a kid is easy mode: everyone worships the ground you walk and there are hardly any traits, physical or mental, which'd make you shunned by people.

Now try being that way past 12, when sexual hormones creep in and turn every social circle into a battle ground. Nobody simping for you if you don't have the looks, bullying tactics become more sophisticated and the relentless system of reproductive competition begins to permeate any socialization. And that's not even getting into how your appearance likely transforms for worse if you're not one of the few lucky chads.

No wonder ~12yo is the age everything goes downhill to so many males.

Attached: manlett.jpg (186x195, 3.63K)

my dad left when I was 3, I was always a fucking weird kid. I'd be willing to bet actually that a majority of robots are a result of unrecognized childhood trauma.

I was already fucked up at this age,so idk

No I was never a happy child I had poor parents

>Remember being like this?
No, I was always a fat little retard and only finally fixed it in my mid-twenties well after the damage was done. I wish I could have had a normal childhood without being socially crippled by insecurity, but it was my own fault, nobody forced me to eat anything.

Attached: 1620324456709.jpg (1024x768, 494.44K)