General thread for students

General thread for students.
How is school going anons?

I am still having online classes. Personally, I am exhausted. There is this guy from my class that keeps relying on me to do a lot of our assingments, to the point that we have around 4 meetings per week (each of them at least 2 hours long) where I am supposed to help him with the stuff he hasnt done yet. For tests its a similar story. He keeps messaging me to help him with his tests. Basically, I do 2x the amount of assignments and 2x the amount of tests because of this. I am so exhausted. Im always feeling like I ran a marathon

Attached: 40da97ce593356efb04ed7c3236abfd9.png (549x551, 240.63K)

Oh shit I forgot the title.
Its a / UNI - FEELS / thread

Tell him to fuck off and do his own work.

i'm going back to school in the summer and oh boy am i not ready for this shit i'm going to do english classes and write all semester

i only have 3 classes this semester and i'm failing all of them
this is my third time failing them, they'll give me a last chance next year but i fucking hate my degree my parents forced me to choose it and they're gonna kill me if i don't graduate eventually
i hate everything

whats ur degree senpai?

what the hell is this autocorrect

i enjoy writing. why do you dislike writing

i don't, my writing program sucks ass and the profs make you treat it like a job. i was reading two hundred plus poems a day in my upper level courses. thinking of switching unis because of it desu

>in my thirties
>doing a BS in the health field
>small cohort
>only really made friends with one guy
>hes autistic so i think thats why
normal people fear me and tend to think im creepy for whatever reason.

this. OP, why dont you tell him to fuck off?

>two hundred plus poems a day in my upper level courses.
is that what being an english major is like? sounds stupid. 200 poems a day?

not from what i've read on other curriculums. usually they make you make a portfolio to publish and push you to go for a masters and call it a day. the program i was in made you also run a literary journal as one class and i had about 12 hours of homework a day because of it

>Got out of class at noon
>went to Costco to get a hot dog and drink
>went to hospital to get balls ultrasound by qt tech
>in 20 minutes I ave to drive back to school for night class
Fucking hate this shit, hope I do not have ball cancer.

>went to hospital to get balls ultrasound by qt tech
what did you say to her?

Newfag detected but originally

>does everything look normal
then she told me she is not allowed to say anything about it.

thank you for not being a pervert.

I feel utterly exhausted. My working life is STEM and all of my hobbies are STEM. I'm a STEMcel.
At least I have spring break now. Planning to take a day or two off of the computer.

You're not a robot if you have the mental fortitude for college, so says the wise herb.

I think that useless faggot killed OP.
R.I.P. OP
Cause of death: Temporal cuckoldry