Grad student anons, how easy was it to meet undergrad girls on campus? Do you pretty much never interact with them

Grad student anons, how easy was it to meet undergrad girls on campus? Do you pretty much never interact with them

Attached: 1645643627892.jpg (689x369, 43.14K)

>how easy was it to meet undergrad girls on campus?
Harder than in undergrad
>Do you pretty much never interact with them
Never interact with them in the slightest

Why the fuck would you think anyone in graduate school would be able to or even inclined to interact with undergrads?

You're on the same 1 square mile campus and the undergrad:grad student ratio is usually 2 or 3:1. Also, all else equal, why not date a 20 y/o girl instead of a 28 y/o girl?
>inb4 muh maturity
All girls are immature, might as well date them in their physical prime (late teens/early 20s).

Attached: 1646155513817.jpg (291x300, 13.3K)

Depends on how attractive you are, I don't know why you're asking questions that are way too obvious.

Enough with the retarded, reductionist incel talk of 'muh Chad'. No one gives a fuck you retard. Yes obviously you can be a complete retard and still get girls if you're a 10/10. Saying that doesn't prove anything other than that you're a complete retard for even bringing it up as if it's a relevant point.

r9k should be about below average looking guys talking about how they can get girls, not moaning about how good looking guys don't even have to have these conversations.

Attached: 12.jpg (218x250, 5.37K)

>You're on the same 1 square mile campus and the undergrad:grad student ratio is usually 2 or 3:1
Doesn't matter if you
>Don't have the same classes
>Don't have the same work load
>Don't have the same schedules
Also, depending on what kind of graduate studies you're doing, you may operate in an entirely different part of the building or areas inaccessible to undergrads without permission. You also might be their TA or the TA to their friends which puts you at huge risk with admin.

This all goes double so if you're seeking a PhD because admin will fucking BURY YOU if they catch you interacting with undergrads in any way that isn't professional.

You're also not chalk full of free time as a graduate student.

>how easy was it to meet undergrad girls on campus?
Pretty hard, and you're also too old for them in most cases. And girls in grad school are pretty much always either dating, married, or they're lesbians.

Had much better luck meeting women at my part time job/parties

All fair points and things I've considered before. I'm more asking if this is an accurate picture of the reality or not. It can't hurt to be near so many dating options right? It's at least better than being in some farm town that's only families, boomers, with all young people having moved to the cities. Especially since nowadays most undergrad populations are 55-60% women. I'm not talking dating apps btw, but just being in the vicinity at least increases your dating chances even if you aren't in the same classes.

Perhaps wishful thinking, but I'm curious what anons who have actually gone to grad school experienced. In undergrad I didn't go to student clubs, so I only ever met girls who were in my classes. Walking around on campus I would never talk to girls since we were both on the way to something. Even living in the dorms was a fail since the floors were segregated and split in half by gender. I suspect it would be similar in grad school, except the girls in my classes would be replaced by fellow grad students. Aka very slim organic chances to interact with undergrad girls.

>Had much better luck meeting women at my part time job/parties
Funny you should say that since I'm considering getting a minimum wage job partially to meet girls. Seems like grad school is pretty garbage for meeting girls, but I'm not sure how much of that is typical, r9k pessimism, and how much is valid

Attached: 1646160005907.jpg (1000x1067, 76K)

You should accept you missed out on that aspect of the "college experience" and deal with it in your preferred way. Going to graduate school won't fix or change anything and you'll just end up dropping out if you're going for fucking pussy rather than to further your career options.

>Minimum wage job to meet girls
Bold move Cotton, probably won't work out.

Best way to do so as a grad student or graduate is to have a friend in a grad program and go to their parties and whatnot or go to all the nightclubs people in your university go to.
I seen him yesterday and I'm pretty sure his French undergraduate roommate fancied me not that I can remember much of our conversation as I was fairly locked. And it it can work for my short arse it can work for you.

Goddamn average women are ugly as shit

Attached: 1642627350189.png (1200x900, 865.66K)

most lower-year undergrads seem like kids to me
t. upper-year undergrad

Clearly you've been airdropped here as part of the 1488th Reddit Parachute Infantry Regiment. Any Forums is for guys who cannot and will never be able to get girls. You should go back to /r/theredpill or wherever the fuck those guys are now.

>mfw 50% of the women in the midwest are taller than me
it's over for me boys.

For all my White friends, it was so easy, that it took effort not to meet females

For my fellow asians and indians, it's easier to get a Rhodes scholarship, than to meet a female

from what I learned the mental of a hs girl to a grad girl is the same.
Why would I waste time trying to get with peers or undergrads when literally 18 olds running to me just because I have my place and a car + new car smell pussy

How short are you?
I'm like 167cm.

175cm to be exact

>You should accept you missed out on that aspect of the "college experience" and deal with it in your preferred way
I won't lie, this is definitely a big reason why I'm considering grad school. However, I am genuinely considering becoming a lawyer, so it would be a 2 birds, 1 stone situation. I'm just trying to figure out to what extent it satisfies the 'meet cute girls' condition.
>minimum wagie job
Honestly, I'm very confident this would work if I played my cards right. The most common story I hear of robots making it, is via meeting a cute 18-22 y/o girl via a minimum wage job. It's even more common than r9k ldrs turning into something irl. Also I could save up money for a car and apply to law school while working the job since it would be part time.
Honestly spot on, I need to stop being such a pussy and go out more even if it's alone, expand my social circle etc.. I'm basically waiting for life to deliver a gf to me via a girl in my class or something. Going to bars, clubs, random local events in a college town with a big undergrad population will make me organically meet cute undergrads. If I go to law school in a campus with 60% female undergrads, I would have to be a complete pussy to not go out to bars, hobby groups etc. I would basically be in a utopia for meeting cute girls in their prime and be too afraid to use it. The bottom line is that I have to stop being a shut in pussy if I want to meet girls.

Attached: 1644283610682.jpg (406x397, 141.87K)

Just join some sports/hobby club and you're guaranteed to meet a few. Not like it'd mean anything though
t. met a few

I've talked to 19 y/os and girls who were nearly 30. The main difference imo isn't emotional maturity, but how jaded they are (there is a difference). In other words, older girls in their late 20s and early 30s aren't more mature, they are just more jaded when it comes to relationships etc. which I don't like since I'm already plenty jaded about life in general myself. I'd rather have someone who is less jaded to contrast my personality and make me less of a doomerfag. I pretend to think genuinely bubbly girls are cringe, but secretly I love them.
>when literally 18 olds running to me just because I have my place and a car + new car smell pussy
Sure girls love those things, especially when 18 y/o guys tend to not have them, but how do you even meet these girls?
>inb4 dating apps/instagram since you aren't below average looking

Attached: 23.jpg (460x311, 27.57K)

Are these uni run? I never joined any student clubs when I was an undergrad so idk if grad students usually join them or not. At worst I guess I could join hobby clubs in the city and there would probably be a few undergrads/grads if it was a big uni.

Attached: feels32.png (448x468, 194.26K)