When do twinkish, soft, feminine pretty boys hit the wall? How long can they slay prime pussy for?

When do twinkish, soft, feminine pretty boys hit the wall? How long can they slay prime pussy for?

Attached: 4576FE3C-EBBF-4BCF-8956-EDC5969BFD96.jpg (564x700, 134.31K)

>How long can they slay prime pussy for?
they can't at all unless they're also tall. women hate short faggots and wish we were all dead

Late 20s especially if they start losing their hair or getting fat

I'm 35 and I've still got it. I haven't lost any of my hair and I just look like a more mature version of my younger self. No idea how long it'll hold up but so far I'm fine

i'm linkmaxxing like pic rel

usually when the hairline starts recceding, and they loose collgen.

I have the phenotype that OP is describing but I am balding (Norwood 3) and I am about to turn 22. Going to get a hair transplant ASAP and hopefully I can make up for some of the years I lost. Wish I had a more chadly look so I could comfortably know 18 year old pussy belongs to me well into my 30s, but it is what it is.

If they have good facial bones they can continue for a while but look at how Leonardo Dicaprio's face changed over the years as a good example.

Attached: bfc7560a50da4fd9f5f5db91a8133602.jpg (610x607, 52.1K)

>Wish I had a more chadly look so I could comfortably know 18 year old pussy belongs to me well into my 30s
hey that's me
well, one thing to keep in mind buddy is that you're still pretty young and you have a long ways to go until you're in your 30's. who knows, by then you might be totally bald and raking in the pussy anyway. lots of chicks like bald guys, they just don't like balding guys who don't handle it well. try to be graceful about it

He descended quite significantly within 8 years (22 to 30).

Attached: 480fb74ef00e5db5c17333264a38bfbf.jpg (563x800, 64.35K)

Still super handsome well into his 30s (he was 38-39 in Wolf of Wall Street) but he let himself go bigly. It doesnt matter he is still banging 21 year olds whenever he wants I guess.

Yeah but because of status rather than looks now. He was still handsome in his 30s but nowhere near the level of attraction to teens and early 20s women as his 90s looks.

desu he made it. That's just what aging might do to you. Leo 100% capitalized on what he could when he can. He is based.

OP is not describing a phenotype. pheno could have le pretty boy features. Maybe you meant phenotype in OP's pic.
Good for you user, I am sorry to hear about the balding, it truly is the worst thing a young man can experience besides becoming disabled. I hope the hair transplant goes well and i hope your did your research.
Are you on fin and min? If so have they been effective
>Wish I had a more chadly look
don't we all?

there is no ageing here
he just changed his hair and grew out his beard

what he could, when he could*
fuck i am retarded.

Just hopped on finasteride literally 3 days ago. Was completely paralyzed by the fear mongering about online for like a year before I finally took action. Hopefully that stabilizes it. Going to give it a good 6 months or so and if I think it's working I'm going to start shopping around for transplants. I understand the risks of doing it young, but I just cannot stand being bald for any longer, and I don't have the masculine features to afford waiting. I have to make it NOW.

I don't think the wall really exists for chads unless they lose their hair or get really out of shape
maybe it gets harder for them to pull young girls, but still not impossible

Never with optimal diet, exercise, genetics, and hormones! UwU

dude, i wish i could give you a hug, you sound like ur going through a lot. have you seen a dermitologist about it? i'm not saying you should listen to the advice but sometimes having more ideas thrown at you is helpful for you to reach your own conclusion.

had to go to the derm to get the finasteride prescription. I mean it's really simple ultimately, keeping/getting my hair back is extremely important to me. If finasteride doesn't work, I'll switch to dutasteride. If that doesn't work, I'll add on other topical anti-androgens. I just hope by the time I get a transplant I will have some of my youth left. This shit has ruined my life and it's taken a massive toll on me but I feel better now that I am committed to fighting.

Are you a chad though? Is getting girls easier or harder in your 30's?

Norwood 3 at 22 is rough, I dont blame you for taking proactive steps now.

I actually know a friend who was like this. In college he was EXTREMELY good looking and got girls without trying (really chill guy too). Drifted away for a while, but saw him on FB and he was totally bald. But he also has like five kids and seems happy, so I dunno.