Who else here a filthy nicotine addict?

Who else here a filthy nicotine addict?

Attached: smoke.jpg (500x500, 47.46K)

Used to smoke but I didn't feel anything from nicotine ever so I just quit and I hate the smell

I quit smoking a couple of years ago, but still have nicotine in my vape.

Should I start smoking? Does it feel good? It looks cool and I don't care about dying from lung cancer

For me it doesn't really do anything. It's just cool to smoke and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, they're coping lunglets. Smoking gives you at least 1 point in looks.

All my friends are these old punk people who smoke all the time like they think the only things worth listening to are the sounds of their own speech synthesizers, and none of them have the smokers voice but me. AND I DON'T EVEN SMOKE. It fucking sucks. You people suck.

Can't leave the house without this shit ever. Fuck. Used to chainsmoke 2-3 packs a day but since the beginning of the pandemic I just moved on to these and never looked back

Attached: download.jpg (187x270, 5.36K)

smoking marlboro special select 100's right now. might go back to the black pack soon after i get a job. i have no desire to quit but i hate smoking nowadays

>smoked for 15 years
>forced to quit cuz poor
>anxiety skyrockets
>start running
>make big cardio gains
>run too much, runners knee
>have tendency to catastrophize
>anxiety skyrockets again
>start chainsmoking
>insomnia
>extended, sort of involuntary near week long fastings
>sudden panic attacks
>quit
Almost a month. God I miss it so much. I'm willing to change my habits and lifestyle, proper diet, no sugar. All this just so I get rid anxiety and be able to smoke again. I'm addicted, yeah.

Attached: 5af168f989767978ad45516f0454b6c0.jpg (1448x2048, 580.5K)

That would be me. I quit smoking for now but I still abuse snus 4-5 times a day. Its fucking horrible but i dont plan on quitting.

Snus is based tho bro

you have to kind of breathe it in again after taking a drag so you can hold it in your lungs and let the nicotine into your blood

Yes I know. I never exhale. Still doesn't do anything.

yup I'm addicted to stlth pods. vaping grapeapple ice, it's nicee.

Attached: zaynvapespodsinhiscar.jpg (1445x873, 219.23K)

I used to, but god damn did it make me feel like shit physically. I still feel like shit physically because I'm a lazy fuck and a genetic abomination, but less so in the lungs, and my breath stinks less like shit so I don't mind it, even though I seem to be somewhat more edgy to have quit even after 2 years.

...Except, I started smoking shisha a few months ago and it's come to a point where I'm smoking it a few times a week and seemingly doing it more and more often. There's less of the out-of-shape feeling and it's definitely less addictive, but the nicotine high is strong to the point of being an actual high the way I smoke it. Smells better, classier and more social, and fun to get into in and of itself, but the headaches suck.

I'll probably do it until it isn't fun anymore, and then I'll keep doing it again as long, and quit that too.

Worse. Im a weed vape addict originalllly

I get a crazy headrush if I smoke after doing some cardio, probably my body begging me to stop trying to kill it lmao but worth a try maybe

Its just something to do, especially when drinking. I still smoke cigarettes because Im a friendless NEET thats bored all the time

I always smoke before and after my morning run. I think I should stop doing it before.

>even though I seem to be somewhat more edgy to have quit even after 2 years.
>somewhat more edgy
What exactly does this mean, user? I'm sure you know there's a correlation between smoking cessation and gaining weight. There are also a few studies about the unexplainable correlation between smoking cessation and raising blood pressure, even when you factor in weight gain or loss.

I'm this guy my anxiety is exponentially higher AND I lost weight on top of that. I think long term smoking really messes up with your CNS, or some shit, that makes people anxious as hell for far longer than the allleged one week of withdrawals.

I'm looking into alternatives. Thought about snus but it's a pain in the ass to get through customs. I have nicotine gum in my drawer if the cravings overpower me, but idk. Will probably get into good old traditional pipe tobacco. More ritualistic.

did you know you can get tiny clots in your fingers and then they'll need to be amputated? thats a pretty fun thing i learned about smoking recently. imagine being two finger tim.

It raises blood pressure and increases insuline resistance. If you do this during a workout in may lead to problems. Only do it when you're relaxed, or mentally stressed but not physically.

I meant I'm a bit more easier to anger and more often anxious about things. I can handle it though.

Quitting for me went pretty standard. 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months were indeed the approximate hurdles I had to face, with each hurdle making it easier to not smoke. Didn't make 3 years though if we count the hookah (which I do).

It was pretty easy for me since I could get away from people who smoke and distract myself with the computer for most of the day that took my mind off how much I wanted to smoke.