Fembot Fetishes?

>Hottest fetish?

>Have you tried to quit it?

>Do you think you would do it?

>Are you fat?

Attached: Squat.webm (480x852, 976.17K)

I wouldn't mind executing that.

Are we talking electric chair or lethal injection? Or going full on old school and hanging?

I mean what makes a fetish hot? By how degenerate it is or?

Does it turn you on? What is hot to you?

Shotas are hot to me. Prepubecent

Quite immoral. Have you tried to quit?

Very immoral and I am desperate to rid myself of it. But its just hardcoded in me. I don't want to get therapy for it cos I'm scared if I might get in trouble

Absent therapy you could try Nofap for a while. It's not a panacea, but without constant coom fetishes decrease a little.

Pop a cap in her grotesque buttocks then take the head off real slow.

I don't masturbate often. Like 2 times a week maybe. And I don't consume shota content to masturbate to, in efforts to recode my attractions. Though I do sometimes because I cant help it, intrusive thoughts and will

Are you specifically attracted to them being prepubescent, or them being vulnerable?

>Hottest fetish?
I have a few.

Incest
Necrophilia
Bondage - Not a fan of elaborate ropework but I like complete immobility. Oh and I enjoy doing this and also having it done to me.
Asphyxiation - Not choking, mostly smothering. Hand or with a pillow or something.
Voyeurism.

>Have you tried to quit it?
Quit it? No.

>Do you think you would do it?
I wouldn't do somethings outside of a roleplay. Some things I have done.

>Are you fat?
No.

>Necrophilia
There's a mortician user on this board you'd probably like, he was telling stories of dead babies in shoe boxes last night in a vocaroo thread kek

Both. But I wouldn't be abusive, just caring. And sexual. But mainly maternal.

The prepubescent part is the main problem people here and everywhere have.
People might see you a as bit predatory to go after vulnerable men for relationships, but generally they won't give a fuck.
You could always go for somebody who's seriously underweight. He wouldn't be hard to push around.

>ywn experience this

Attached: 95dee553097430a04dfc10d9ce3a6aec.jpg (3296x2408, 596.32K)

>ywn gag on shota cock

Attached: 138bd7f74cb2c71d56c6047163456f72.png (865x1153, 538.44K)

I think if you're going to shoot someone in the ass you should aim for the hole.

>tfw no fembot has a findom fetish

Attached: 15070042.jpg (680x510, 51.19K)

I'm not attracted to adult men and I am stuck in this.
They always make their penises so big.

Sounds kinda hot. I don't think that I would ever act on it but I find the idea really hot.