Conscript bros... I don't feel so good

Conscript bros... I don't feel so good..

Attached: 1647285515426.jpg (720x590, 153.8K)

How could they do this to us?

Attached: 1647284553554.jpg (1125x2120, 314.58K)

such is the way of all women

imagine freezing your ass off in some blown out building in Kiev while your gf has already forgotten you after hopping on the foreign cock carousel

Why is life so unfair god damn it

Attached: 1647283915813.jpg (548x1024, 54.35K)

They will probably never come back either

Attached: 1646074902416.png (1080x1735, 1.61M)

Not even Chad can keep his woman anymore

Attached: 1647207920117.jpg (1079x1893, 846.85K)

3 million already fled

Attached: 1647162564251.jpg (619x1024, 90.24K)

>looking for friends
>on tinder
mhm yeah right you fucking cumdumpster

this is a nightmare situation, no matter what happens there will be so much excess males

Attached: 1647129154706.jpg (1384x2499, 1.46M)

And here's my final piece, one for equality

Attached: 1647113910972.png (1000x818, 1.06M)

>Like travel
LOL

I just hope that all these trash whores will get what's coming to them after the war

Attached: whore parade.jpg (1024x825, 128.16K)

>Take a country of young men
>Many with fascist tendencies
>Take away all prospects for a secure and happy future life
>Remove all their women (yet thanks to modern technology they can see them fucking other men)
>Have them fight in a war
>Give them tens of millions of dollars worth of weaponary

What could possibly go wrong here.

maybe this is where the real beta uprising starts

>tens of millions of dollars
You can make that billions, they have several thousands of javelins and practically an infinite amount of small arms

If they are truly fashists they should at least breed them in special camps and not just let women roam freely outside your so called "nation state" borders. I hope Russia bomb those larping incels back to the stone age including those whores houses.

Do they really give their infantrymen carbines which were designed to be used by tank crews and pilots as a last resort? You can't hit shit with a krinky

They are city militia, it's mostly for meme city defense. Russians with just carpet bomb them or starve them into submission like they did in Mariupol.

such a patriarchy we live in.

I know you guys just want to hate but realistically speaking who's going to pick those girls? Anyone can clearly see how they're just opportunists fleeing from the war, they're obviously going to turn around once everything is done.

Realistically speaking, there is enough men around.

I really hope this stuff goes mainstream
I'd love to see the normalfag kvetching about how it's totally fair that men get conscripted and blown up while the women are allowed to run away and "live their life" but somehow they are deserving of equal rights.

The vast majority of women voted for the guy who signed the draft order and then they proceeded to flee the country to fuck foreigners. Patriarchy my fucking ass, you just want preferential treatment and equity and a total exemption from responsibilities and duties. I will not rest until this is burned into the eyes of every normalfag.

This one really made me cry, thats a fucking Chad shes cucking without hesitation, if Chad cant keep a woman loyal then its impossible for a foid to ever be loyal.

No one is safe during a hypergamy event my friend, the rules went out the window a long time ago.

Attached: 1647221172808.png (1080x1920, 1.11M)

>its impossible for a foid to ever be loyal.
If you think about it, there is nothing in loyalty for them

Normalfags don't really care about being hypocrites. The past 2 years has set that in stone.

So why should they be considered part of any community? Why should they be treated like people?

But hes tall, physically strong and good looking, how could you not feel intense guilt and shame backstabbing such nice DNA? I really fucking hate women holy shit.

>picture of her pole dancing
>"looking for a serious relationship*heart emoji*"
I'm guessing the self awareness she's lacking makes up for her blowjob skills.

Idk why the jew told the women to run away its easier to eradicate white people by letting the women die.

From western male perspective
Option A:
>afford them a nice life in a developed European country
>establish a relationship and maybe start a family if the war takes long enough

why would she return after that? to find a destroyed house and ruined economy? no schools or kindergartens?

Option B:
>have as much degenerate sex as you can with them
>party, drugs and alcohol make her forget about the war completely
>dump her like any other used up slut

I hope ukrainians find a way to stop this war before it drags on for years, the consequences for ukraine will be catastrophic.
I am speaking as someone from ex-yu area, war can and will get a lot uglier if they dont stop it ASAP. On top of that, they let females leave, I really dont know how this will affect the population afterwards. Sometimes I think its just another fake wargame orchestrated by the great powers to get some more workforce,
first we got simple male drones/workers from some thirld world hellholes, now some extra fresh women to keep the population at replacement levels.

>I really hope this stuff goes mainstream

I WILL do my best, believe me. If you want to help, just keep talking about it, even if it's just here. Just keep it in the spotlight and eventually it will seep into other platforms.

>be woman
>your country attacked
>leave
>don't be obese
>post a picture of yourself online
>a bunch of simps from all over the world will make your life easy

>be man
>your country attacked
>die

Times like these bring out the primal nature of things. This modern world is an illusion.

>Times like these bring out the primal nature of things

Let us hope that we will go there all the way. Let the rules of nature apply to everyone