It literally is just about confidence though. Not even joking, 100% of getting a gf is having a good personality

It literally is just about confidence though. Not even joking, 100% of getting a gf is having a good personality.
>T. ex-incel

Attached: 1646701644197.jpg (2560x2048, 390.8K)

i've been saying this for years but robots just won't listen, there's nothing more attractive to women than a truly confident man. you could have a micropenis and it wouldn't matter

Ok, but even my gf agrees that she wouldn't have dated me if she wasn't physically attracted so it's a bit disingenuous to say that looks play no factor.

Preach brother
Incels just don't want to put in the effort to get a gf, because they don't see chicks as people.
Oh well, more babes for the rest of us lol

Okay but are you fat and balding at live with your parents at 30 and unable to hold a conversation and have no social circle or constructive hobbies?

Well yeah you can't be physically repulsed by someone and still love them
But anyone can be acceptable if they put in the effort to look normal...there's someone out there for everyone

Has Grace Kinstler ever released a bikini/nude pic? Btich a fat goddess

If it's all about confidence, what's the effort besides talking to girls until they fall for you despite being like

how can you have confidence trying to impress a subhuman animal? gets old real fast

>just get a new personality bro

Were you an incel but otherwise normal or were you also a shut-in and / or NEET? Big differences
If I'm entirely honest I would consider myself a volcel but I already wasn't getting out much before the pandemic and it feels like working from home has ruined my brain and I don't know what I would even do if I got out of the house more. Would love advice.

>fat and balding
Lose weight, get hair program or shave it off
>live with your parents at 30
Move out
>unable to hold a conversation
Go outside and push beyond your social phobias
>have no social circle or constructive hobbies
Get some

That's an awful lot of excuses you got there, loser. No respect for retards that refuse to help themselves when everything is handed to them

>Move out

On $16 an hour part-time?

Also I live in a rural shithole where there are no opportunities whatsoever to meet people under 50

it literally is just about looks though. Not even joking, 100% of getting a gf is looking attractive.
Good luck keeping a gf if you're unable to make her wet, if you can even get her to agree to have sex with you in the first place.

>Dude just annoy strangers at a bar

I used to be a poorfag NEET living alone in the city.

Then I got a job, and that helped me make friends and improve my social skills. Then my friend group started inviting me out to social stuff like parties and clubs and festivals, and it wasn't long before I turned my life around, got a massive social circle and several babes. I even had a threesome with two bi girls.
I went from never leaving the house and having panic attacks to getting cold approached in the street by chicks, and doing tons of cool stuff. I even look much better.
That's literally just self confidence and motivation

Attached: fromtheblog-culture1.jpg (419x479, 16.75K)

it's very probable somebody already told them about this and they deleted all of their past selves

>Move out
>Just have money, bro! Hahaha, worked for me!
>unable to hold a conversation
>I have friends, but it's totally socially acceptable to go talk to random people on the street, bro!
>hobbies
>I don't have hobbies, but women love hobbies, bro! Just go do random stuff you aren't intersting in because women maybe might love hobbies

Imagine calling people a loser on Any Forums, just because you are more fortunate than them. Kill yourself faggot.

How the fuck did you live alone as a NEET

I've been working customer service type jobs for ten years and haven't made any friends despite being friendly and my social skills are still garbage, have never been invited to hang out with coworkers

Do you happen to be above average in looks? I also doubt you're short

okay PLEASE tell me, someone who faced constant social rejection since the age of 5 all the way to college, howim supposed to "just be confident"??

I've seen so many 0 personality guys who didnt even try to be social/funny still get gfs jsut because they're good looking.

Attached: 1634485166064.jpg (329x374, 27.58K)

For me, it was hygiene and a herculean amount of effort in order to be close to a girl and hold a conversation with eye contact without freaking out. Most women are emotionally and socially starved for affection.

Realistically, besides the hair, why can't you change any of those things? Why are you trying to get a girl when you have misplaced priorities? I mean it's not impossible, but it's extremely irresponsible.
Imagine having a kid by accident with a girl who's also a NEET autist. She wants to keep the baby "her body her choice". You're parents (probably senile) have to raise kids a second time when they should be preparing for retirement etc. They'll do this for almost 2 decades.

Nice larp, or you were just Chad with mental issues.

>Most women are emotionally and socially starved for affection.

PFFFFT

Women are showered with attention, they could get a date within 10 minutes if they wanted

If someone gave you a guaranteed job as a janitor would you take it? If someone genuinely took an interest in you would you push them away? Do you believe people should love you for who you are? Do you love yourself?

I'm not smart or coordinated enough to get a better job, I need a better job to move out, I need to move out to make friends because they only young people who stay here are are white trash, and I also need to move out to get hobbies because there are no groups/clubs here for people under 65

Lots of ifs there, stop acting like everybody eventually gets these oppertunites. In a perfect world people could love you for who you are, but this is not a perfect world. if you're a winner or a loser is determined at birth. Yes, I love myself.