NEET General

Well my nearly 1 year NEETdom is coming to a quick end, right when gas prices have doubled. Looking at job listings makes me feel genuinely suicidal and I really don't think I can bare to return to a shitty wagie job.
Anyone know of good hidden gem jobs that are good for true robots?

Attached: 1647231938010.jpg (1215x1195, 577.57K)

Good jobs for robots include - writing code, warehouse, video editing + motion graphics and that's all I can think of rn

From what I hear, overnight security. You just watch youtube the whole time or whatever.

Why is it coming to an end?

>writing code
God I really wish I found this more engaging. I tried learning it for like 2 months and just could not find it interesting.
Warehouse sounds like it could be better than retail but not by much.
I've had this one in mind for a while, but I think most require a security license. I'll look into it more right now

I hear security a lot. Not sure how it affects you if you're a manlet, in my city all security guards are 6"2'+ so seems to be a requirement
Doesn't seem to matter if you're a fat bastard though.

Mom pretty much told me she hates that I live with her without working.
I pay her $300 a month in rent and pay for at least half of all my stuff, but she must hate that I'm happy and have plenty of time for hobbies and shit.
My savings should have lasted me at least another year at this rate, but she suddenly decided I need a job now or she'll kick me out.

Oh shit you're probably right, I just realized that being of average height and skinny isn't gonna do me any favors.

I'm in the situation. $400 rent and "work is the meaning of life", which is fair I'm a parasite. I'm not sure if he would kick me out.

*same
I was looking at this local park job where you just sit in a chair on your phone and collect entrance fees in a box, but looks like warehouse and stuff is more money and benefits

I'm not sure if she'll actually kick me out either, but it's gonna make living with her absolute hell if I don't just say fuck it and at least get a part time job.

I really need to fuck a milf before I'm 30
It probably wouldn't be as hot after 30, right?

what do you think

Attached: 1619857492782.png (750x686, 351.1K)

What does that have to do with this thread? That anime girl is clearly supposed to be in her mid-late teens/early 20s

>tfw too old to fuck a 16yo without it being creepy

i just needed to let this thought out somewhere...

>Go to apply for a job
>Upload resume
>"Autofill options?"
>Click yes
>Only like 30% of it gets autofilled, rest I have to manually add despite it being on my resume
I fucking hate modern applications.

Attached: shinda.png (1465x1079, 1.12M)

>but I think most require a security license.
They all require a license but your level 1 guard card is easy to get, it's mostly just some paperwork and taking an 8 hour class and most posts are level 1 anyway
Plus just ask a company if they will help you get your level 1, most of them have a licensed instructor in house to handle this stuff

Is it a bad idea for a scrawny guy of average height to work as security? Like what if I actually have to do security stuff one night.

There's security jobs where you basically just monitor, and you call in if there's something going on.

What about accounting? Number autists might "enjoy" it as far as jobs go.

Look at this guy with a resume

>but she must hate that I'm happy and have plenty of time for hobbies and shit.
Is this a meme, or do you actually think your mother is out to get you because she just hates the fact that you have """hobbies"""?

Women and elderly retirees have security jobs, are you telling me that you are somehow less capable of calling the cops than they are if something happens?
When you boil it down the two core things you'll do as security are observe and report, no one is asking you to be John McClane