Black girl here, ama while i recover from being hungover

black girl here, ama while i recover from being hungover

Attached: 2019284737.png (750x688, 309K)

do you want to date an englishman

Best Creed album?

Lucas, isn't about time you find a job and a gf, and stop larping as a woman in an FBI honeypot experiment?

elo bump! nothing to ask, have a good day

do you want to date an italian womanlet

Attached: 1644855698714.jpg (432x432, 19.85K)

How did you end up on r9k, how did you up on r9k as a black girl?

Are you a drainer?

Do you get envious of the standard fembot aesthetic (translucent white, eye bags, dirty brown hair etc)?

How do you cope with not being a human being?

Are you a typical Shaniqua or Candice Owens type?

Not op but I'm interested.

>black girl here
are you the ghanian goddess?

Attached: 244444.png (400x300, 215.01K)

are you a black girl as well?

Did you suck his dick last night? Did he cum on your face?

Nah I'm an Asian man

Buy Elotrans next time, and take it before you go to sleep and after you wake up the second dose. You won't have a hangover then, tust me.

i don't want to date anyone really
i don't listen to them
i am straight except for one person but she rejected me sorry
>How did you end up on r9k, how did you up on r9k as a black girl?
i found out about incels.is from a youtube vid at like 14, and from there i found out about r9k
>Are you a drainer?
nope
>Do you get envious of the standard fembot aesthetic (translucent white, eye bags, dirty brown hair etc)?
yes actually. i feel like i should look like picrel. some actually once told me i don't look like i browse here but im friendless and somewhat of an addict and leave the house maybe monthly
i just don't think about it
im neither
nope
who's?

Attached: 52835.jpg (3464x3464, 1.33M)

or like this
cringe and self hating i know

Attached: 92836463.jpg (750x1000, 135.51K)

>i don't want to date anyone really
well fair enough, worth a shot. stay safe out there, sister, times is rough. i will make a prayer for your wellbeing tonight.

Those girls are the girls r9k fembot want to look like. I was thinking more like Beautiful Angel C---- types.

But yeah. I was always curious how it would be to be a female so completely opposite to the standard here. Like even if a girl was a stacy she would still not fit properly.

Are you a femcel and/or do you go for black guys or typical robot types?

Opinion on white boys with blue eyes and dirty blonde??!

+ I luv u :3

God I'm so bored of this

why havent you committed suicide yet? do you plan on doing so?
if not, you should. black women are the most annoying creatures to exist on this earth.

Have you done AMAs before?

thanks for the prayer user
yeah exactly, kinda sucks. those are the types normies like too but they pretend it's different somehow
>Are you a femcel and/or do you go for black guys or typical robot types?
don't consider myself a femcel, never been in a relationship though. idk i don't really have a type, also black guys can be robot types too lol. ideally i just want a rich introvert guy who lets me neet at his place, but that's not something i expect
they're fine, idk i don't really know any to have an opinion on them
me too
i probably will kms eventually when i'm 100% sure my life is bad to the point of no return. luckily i still have youth on my side for a little bit longer