I spend too much fucking time on this website...

I spend too much fucking time on this website. Every day I wake up and browse and post for like 12 hours straight and don't do much else. Anyone else have a problem with Any Forums

Attached: 1647283267136.jpg (1386x2688, 627.77K)

Pretty much the same, although I also use other imageboards, Reddit and also spend some time e-stalking people.

Do you ever do that scam on that one site where you take verification pics of the PS5 and then get payment on a burner PayPal, then not send the PS5?

What site? No I never have but I might start

You want to do it together? I know the method but I don't have a PS5 to take verification pics of.

Any Forums is fine, you're really dark though.

>darkies immediately conspire to lie and cheat within seconds of meeting and talking

Attached: D9D7A4D6-72B7-426D-95CD-1C14118A0DD6.jpg (197x256, 7.55K)

>also use other imageboards, Reddit
I've tried other imageboards but most are dead as fuck. I've tried reddit but it's nowhere near as enjoyable as Any Forums imo
I don't even know what site or what scam you're talking about at least explain it More
Any Forums is fine it's the amount of time I spend per day that I think is bad but whenever I try to spend less time on here I just end up doing nothing and am bored. Also I'm dark because I'm black

bro you have no idea the anount of time im spending on this site past few days.
like im addicted or some shit.
used to be with reddit back then, now its reddit and Any Forums but more of Any Forums
also i have exams starting this thursday wow

oh really youre black? wow

You got to make a bag somehow bro

>just gotta be a NIGGER , brooo

Fuck off namefaggots

fuck off nigger - you suck

>I don't even know what site or what scam you're talking about at least explain it More
You just make a listing on swappa with the verification pics. The only issue comes with the burner PayPals and transferring the funds between them. It's super simple really.

Same bruh, this shit is crazy how I be spenning all my time on this white people website. My Asian gf be tellin me all the time "Jaquan get a job," but fuck that noise we gon keep browsing nigga

the fucks with you fucking cumsack

>gf
Leave my board. Also the fake ghetto posting is cringe just so you know but yea we gon keep browsing my nigga this site is my favorite "activity" as sad as that sounds I know I should do other things and try improving myself but Any Forums is so easy and comfortable and I honestly have a lot of fun on here

I recognize that hand. Can you please text me? I miss you .
We met on here baby

>Also the fake ghetto posting is cringe just so you know
I was just trying to post that mentally ill poster lol
>I know I should do other things and try improving myself but Any Forums is so easy and comfortable and I honestly have a lot of fun on here
Yeah same here bro, I dropped out of college last year, and quit my part time job a few months back, I've been browsing Any Forums at least 10 hours every single day since. I want to quit and continue with my life, but this website has a chokehold on my mind.

Reddit is only worth it for specific interests. I use subreddits about media I enjoy, like A Song of Ice and Fire, and some other subjects, like Blackpill Science.
General subreddits like "AskReddit", "AskMen", "Mildly Interesting" and other popular ones are worthless and crowded with so*boys and feminists.

I tried to switch to reddit but I just don't like it. Too much moderation I'll make a post and it gets deleted or moved because I forgot some dumb shit like flair or whatever, posts aren't auto sorted by most recent so comments are always about who gets the most upvotes which I think is dumb, and having usernames makes people want to get e-peen points and act accordingly. I'm not saying it's all bad but I'm much more used to the way Any Forums operates where everyone is anonymous (except namefags and tripfags) where it's more about the content being discussed vs the people doing the discussing or their place in the community and no one post has more "value" than another. I've been on here too long something like reddit just seems lesser