What are the most worrisome growing societal issues?

What are the most worrisome growing societal issues?

Attached: home.png (601x475, 550.72K)

>pic related
It is ridiculously hard to get a house for how important that is - actually one of the things lowering the birth rate and average IQ because it is too difficult for intelligent people to start families - but I don't think it's impossible. Just need a decent profession and to attach yourself to a woman to double your overall salary.

> the most worrisome growing societal issues
Foremost: immigration and the damage is already done. The West has been destroyed on a demographical and cultural level. Only way to recover is if an awareness ever regrows, which it likely will when the damage is finally staring people right in the face, and the remnants manage to get together but even then that would take 100-200 years of wasted time. Nor can we truly know if the elites will ever give up their positions now that technology has given man such unnatural powers to control the world. Revolts and rebellions will soon be a thing of the past, if not already.

Your pic and the loneliness epidemic

i mas that millennial in 2019 and now i own a home

>increasing inceldom
>less men working, going into the military, going to college, getting married, owning homes etc
>mass importation of foreigners
>inflation
>government being the surrogate daddy of most women
Men have a deficit of hope in Western societies. We're witnessing the death of a civilization in real time.

>hard for intelligent people to get a house
The cost of a young adult house is like 3x the beginning yearly income in comp sci, and that's just with one income

its always been corporations fucking shit up in contemporary times. they own the government/politicians so theres very little we can do about it anyway.

yall zoomurs will thank us millennials when we crash the housing market

How exactly are you going to do that?

by not buying houses. its a ponzi, u know

Let's see:
>30-50% incels
>skyrocketing Gini index
>extremely immoral women
>men with absolutely no stake in their society
>low trust
>atomization
>the most powerful ruling elite in history

In short, it's over. Just give up, drop out and let your body rot.

Attached: 1644716916450.png (752x4379, 1.57M)

>actually one of the things lowering the birth rate and average IQ because it is too difficult for intelligent people to start families
No it isn't. If simply buying a house is difficult for you, then your IQ is not nearly as high as you think it is. Over my time in undergrad, I added around half of my major classmates on Facebook. No one is 30 yet, and 90% of them already completed "kids and/or house". A math major is practically an IQ test, so selecting for those roughly 1SD or greater, 90% can accomplish what "most"(low IQ journalist cope) find impossible.
Not even gonna get into the quite obvious successful pool of electricians, machinists, and other skilled trades which require average IQ or higher.

What is driving down IQ is people who plainly do not want children, and the importing of third world hordes.
Imagine actually believing you can't easily earn a middle class life in 2022 as an average IQ or higher person....
Life will be much easier for you once you get past the denial phase and admit you're a

Attached: 1639558878280.png (1080x801, 824.88K)

>Life will be much easier for you once you get past the denial phase and admit you're a

i was thinking that western countries should just have favelas where they can shove homeless and low iq tards into. but i suppose trailer parks are kinda like that

The great replacement, we had beautiful countries that are turning into third world shitholes because of these filthy kikes.

Lowering birth rates, I meet a lot of people who really don't appreciate that if everyone stops having kids humans will be extinct in less than 100 years.

Ignorance of climate change that will rape our food production after the blue ocean events

*whites will be extinct

Niggers will do just fine with their r-selected offspring

>Over my time in undergrad, I added around half of my major classmates on Facebook. No one is 30 yet, and 90% of them already completed "kids and/or house".
>undergrad stemcells having kids and houses under 30
user...

while successful suicides seem to be trending down, deaths from overdose/alcohol are skyrocketing.

Attached: misery-chart.png (700x456, 86.91K)

LOL only 3x.
Here in Stockholm it's closer to 5-10x yearly income and all rental apartments are rent controlled so the waiting line I 8 years for an apartment in a ghetto and 16 years and rising if you want to live in/close to town. It's 16 years but rises 0.5 to 1 year per year so it's almost impossible to catch up. Your not allowed to stand in the line if your under 18.

Attached: 1647293394680.jpg (391x409, 70.13K)

I'm pursuing CS myself and that's BS. If you mean apartment, sure. Most of the world you need two people on moderately high salaries, where 4-5x your combined salary. Accountants, lawyers, etc are intelligent people but a lot of them don't get insane pay, and especially not to start with. Exceptional avenues like CS you can get away with one salary, mind you that is only in the US.

I should clarify my angle.
If you're dumb as shit in the modern western welfare state you can just go for state housing. You have a shit load of kids because you have no inhibitions/can't use contraception/no future planning and the state will pay for your housing. You don't give a shit how your kids will be raised, if they have everything they need, etc. These people are outbreeding by a large margin the intelligent people. They have an easier time than intelligent people at starting a family, because they have no standards at all. And regardless, it often takes a person longer to get properly on the job ladder which as a youth is wasted fertility years. Furthermore, intelligent women these days waste their prime years of fertility at university pursuing useless things. It compounds.

I did say just after that in my post you only need a decent profession. I worded it pretty fudgy but I'm not standing on fucking trial here. 'it is ridiculously hard for how important it is'. I'm merely saying relatively buying a house used to be very accessible and it would be actually nice and plenty big enough for a LARGE (>=4 children) family.

>your entire post's superiority complex about mathematics and trying to call me low IQ
I have an equivalent to first year undergrad mathematics in my extra certifications. I didn't go to uni since I hate the world and can just do CS completely fine.