Admit it

The first thing you think of when you see a white girl with a nice plump ass is BBC.

Attached: BBC queen.jpg (1080x1321, 281.66K)

I came to the conclusion 90% of posters are underage. It's literally impossible for a single website to hold so many pedophiles, you're just attracted to girls your age.

>white girl
Did you just assume *their* gender?

This I just think "this is a boy"

I think you're into bestiality

can confirm, thats indeed a cute girl(male)

Damn. I find her really attractive. But now she's been ruined by you inserting thoughts of her being stretched by BBC into my mind.

Nice psyop Chaim.

Nah, I only think of my cock in her. To think anything else as a man is a mental illness.

No one cares roastie, seethe more.

Black cock makes her happy

>be me
>ready to be shamed for noticing feet first
>"BBC"
Who hurt you user?

Please tell me you're doing the memes. Because I'm sick of constantly falling in love with dykes and traps.

tell me who she and Ill think about it to your hearts content

why the fuck would you look for loves on fucking Any Forums my guy, ofc youd be falling to the baits, not a good place, always better to find some irl
and yes i was doing the funny

i want to see a nigger rape this girl

Attached: 1640519001391.webm (540x760, 1.68M)

I swear the people here haven't been outside in the last five years and take everything they see here as fact. Interracial couples are a tiny minority of couples yet you dumb fucks seem to think every couple is one.

i see an interracial couple every time i go out and it's always bm/wf lmaooo

European women prefer middle eastern thugs even over white European men.

I do it in irl, and "love" was hyperbolic - I mean in general I'll find a person - whether irl or a celebrity - attractive, only to find out they are a femmefaggot.

I remember taking a trip to USA once and I didn't go single day without seeing BMWF couples.

Same shit here in Canada, only difference here is all white girls get the coalburning out of their system during their highschool years then marry some poor beta.

i admit it.. i'm just a white cuck

no? I don't think of any cocks at all in fact.

You are a micropenis chink. Be honest

>with a nice plump ass

The plump ass isn't necessary. EVERY white girl under the age of 25 makes me immediately think of BBC, because every last one of them is fucking a nigger or has fucked a nigger. Plump ass, gross obese ass, flat ass - all of them.

No, and I don't subscribe to this beta male psychology of looking at a woman and thinking
>What would it look like if another dude was fucking her?
black or otherwise.

Attached: tumblr_892ee70d8176eb64d463e926557b43b4_0c0d407e_540.jpg (540x526, 58.6K)

>Interracial couples are a tiny minority of couples yet you dumb fucks seem to think every couple is one.

Interracial couples are a small minority of couples across all age groups, but among under-25's I would say they are the majority.

When I go outside, EVERY white girl under the age of 25 who has a baby has a mulatto baby. ALL of them. Women in their 30's sometimes have white babies, but NO - NOT ONE - white girl in her 20's does. And the teen moms - holy fuck, they usually have TWO black babies.

And I live in Vermont, the second-whitest state in the country. And still, all the babies not born to 30ish yuppies are half black. ALL of them.