/britfeel/

Oxford, Oxfordshire edition

Attached: oxfords.jpg (1920x1080, 577.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10611333/India-looks-bail-Russia-considers-taking-Moscows-offer-buy-crude-oil-discount.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bhehni has taken to wearing earrings

MB raped by his uncle. It NOT right!

Based fellow townposter

Getting raped by his uncle is one thing, but having to deal with people here who didn't get raped and live happy lives...it's too much for the lad.

Having Fish and Chips just like SSM did
he my hero

Attached: 1643228428533.jpg (900x900, 68.67K)

Time to cancel India

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10611333/India-looks-bail-Russia-considers-taking-Moscows-offer-buy-crude-oil-discount.html

Because I believed our utilities were about to be cut off and he literally had no money to cover the bills, that is what he told me.
The truth was, he had no money to cover the bills, and get 20 worth of take away for every fucking meal. (He literally does not cook or go out, just orders takeaway)
Now I'm without food, even a single pound, (I'm literally counting my bronze) for a fucking week, while he's in the next room over right now, eating takeaway I shit you not.
(Also why in fuck does Any Forums hate the pound symbol)

>girl isn't mad I gave her covid
Does she like me, bros?

>China 'open' to supplying Russia with military support, US claims

We're absolutely heading towards WW3 with NATO vs China-Russia

Why should India care

>China
Absolutely based
>Russia
Moderately based
>NATO
Absolutely not based.

Lads I need some advice. Imagine you were in a tight friendship group with another lad and a girl, and you'd fancied the girl for years. And then the girl gets together with the guy. Would you try to maintain your friendship with them or would you just fade away from the scene?

Just fade away desu

Challenge him to a fight and the winner gets the girl

I should clarify I have no other friends at all and little prospect of ever making any.

I'm scared I'll end up fighting him anyway. This has fucked up my emotions inside bros.

How the fuck is it evening already

Time really does fly doesn't it

The key problem is oneitis.

I know what you mean. I've been together with both of them as tight friends for 10 years now. I love them both so much and I am in love with her. I can't imagine life without either of them. I always dreamed I'd get married to her and he'd be my best man. Today he texted to me "If we ever get married Clive, I want you to be my best man." Floods of tears lads. Floods of tears.

>China
Free Tibet
The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989
The Tiananmen Square Massacre
The Anti-Rightist Struggle
The Great Leap Forward
The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
Human Rights
Democratisation
Freedom
Independence
Multi-party system
Taiwan
Formosa
Republic of China
Tibet
Dalai Lama
Falun Dafa
The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region
Nobel Peace Prize
Liu Xiaobo
Winnie the Pooh
>Russia
Corruption in Russia
Election fraud in Russia
Propaganda in Russia
Free and fair elections
Democracy
Political freedom
Civil and political rights
Illegal occupation of Crimea
Malaysian Airlines flight 17
Sergei Skripal
Novichok nerve agents
Anti-Corruption Foundation
Party of Crooks and Thieves
Putin's Palace
Alexei Navalny
Alexander Litvinenko
Nikolai Glushkov
Garry Kasparov
Day of Wrath
Protests in support of Alexei Navalny (2021)

Alright BN, you had me going there lad

>1 yuan and 50 rubles have been revoked from my account

It really does lad, especially when your little lady is cooking you steak, egg and chips.

You call him BN but according to you he posts so much and so often he could never be considered a normie.

T. 33 year old married lad with a slamming hottie wife he met on Any Forums omegle.

This isn't a larp. I wish it was.

>Follow Ukraine conflict (and Syrian conflict) and even used to draw up maps, from day 1
>Literally getting lectured by people how amazing NATO is, and anything that even paints Zelensky, Ukraine or Ukrainian actions in any negative light as "Russian misinformation".
>UK media/politics after years of saying BDS is immoral, suddenly is basically calling for any Russian citizen to be made an outlaw and everything Russian should be banned and boycotted.
Literally not even Pro-Russia, this conflict has just melted peoples brains. Exactly the same as the lead up to Iraq where the media was openly naming and shaming anyone involved in Stop The War as a traitor.

>This isn't a larp
Even if it was, it isn't as good as this one

Attached: vladnuke.jpg (607x1024, 169.72K)

>slamming

Does that mean she's a slam pig?

Imagine making that face when your cock is getting sucked. Fucks sake Putin.

Figure if i'll pull the trigger on a nu bike i'd better do it this week still, as long as i'm based out here at the shared flat i can easily receive and store heavy shit like this without having to carry it upstairs or into evelators and stuff

And in every scenario an e-bike within that price range makes more sense too, i couldn't even legally drive an e-scooter without insurance and sticking the roads at all times whereas a bike is much more versatile in that regard

The only thing worse than oneitis is cowardice. It might not have turned out this way had you been more forward. If I were you now, I'd take one last shot and blow that friendship wide open. If nothing else you could see it as burning the bridges. At least then you could regain some pride and say that in the end you stopped lying to her, him and yourself.

Slamming and slap pig are not the same, slamming means that she's so attractive you want to slam her down and fuck her, slam pig is an average to poor looking girl you slam and quit.

T. 33 year old married lad with a slamming hottie wife he met on Any Forums omegle.

>Literally not even Pro-Russia
I agree lad, well I'm not in favour of this invasion anway. But It was only about 8 years ago that the UK was racking up civilian casualties in Afghanistan, part of a NATO mission that involved bombing hospitals and schools