How can people enjoy alcohol?

for a drug, the only redeeming quality is that it's legal and you can just go to the store and buy it
if i drink 1-2 beers, i immediately get an annoying headache. you have to drink so much liquid to notice anything significant mentally, then you have to deal with a headache, full stomach, and pissing every 20 minutes
it also tastes bad no matter how much you drink, you just get used to the bad taste
the worst thing is normies offer you some and feel offended if you don't take it. if i had a crack pipe and offered someone a hit, and they say no, why would i be offended?
also it makes you vomit
if you don't drink often and get used to it, it gives you a stomach ache
if you just don't drink, people think you're a weirdo teetotaller. i'm not against alcohol and think all drugs should be legal, but i just don't enjoy it. why is that concept so difficult for retards (normies) to understand?
2/10 drug, don't recommend

Attached: alcohol-drink-beer-stock[1].jpg (2120x1415, 283.58K)

Didn't ask don't care get back to bouncing up and down on cocks u massive flaming homo

Attached: 1635868688455.jpg (234x215, 10.2K)

you do realize alcohol lowers testosterone and increases estrogen, you massive faggot?
unlike Bang's root bear, the patrician choice

Attached: boomer-root-beer.jpg (555x508, 104.65K)

>oh wow i'm so manly and masculine i can drink pisswater with 4% alcohol!
at least drink some fucking kilju, faggot
literally any retard can drink alcohol, it's not hard. it just sucks asshole

lol beer owns, weed owns, OP is a faggot end thread

>beer
increase estrogen, lower T
>weed
increase estrogen, lower T
>OP is a faggot
says the low T faggot

>bargs
sugar makes you fat
drink coke zero

because you don't drink beer with the purpose of getting drunk, that's what liquor is for

>sugar makes you fat
that's a myth, fat makes you fat

what's the point of drinking piss-water (beer) then, if not for the alcohol?

post muscles with timestamp if you're so high t
you won't though because you just use muh high t as an excuse for cooming 3 times a day

i didn't claim i was high T, i said that beer and weed lower T levels and increase estrogen
a low-T, high-E person would especially not want to drink alcohol or smoke weed

ayway, it's not "cool" to drink alcohol or smoke weed. the only reason to do such things are if they are good for you or feel good. neither is true

not my problem you have shitty genetics that don't allow you proper metabolism of mankind's greatest invention

> proper metabolism of mankind's greatest invention
you seriously think that mankind invented alcohol, champ? how stupid are you?
alcohol is made from yeast feeding on sugars. you can take a bunch of grapes or apples and smush them and it makes alcohol from the natural yeasts
you can go to the store, buy bread yeast, put it in a jug of apple juice, and in a week or 2 you'll have apple cider

and what is "proper metabolism" dumdum? alcohol is seen as a poison by the body so it does its best to metabolize it

it's just a social drink, people just play pretend to have fun and keep their party going, you'll need around 3 liters of 5% beer to get drunk

You're kind of over exaggerating but some of the points you're trying to get across are solid. Drinking isn't for you and that's ok. People probably feel the same way about something you like. Just live your life man it's ok

I used to smoke a lot of weed but quit 2 years ago. All my life I was never a big drinker at all it wasn't for me. I literally worked in a bar for 3 years and we could drink for free all we wanted both on and off shift (obviously you had to play it cool if managers were present) but still if I wanted it it was available. Never caught on. But anyways like I said quit weed 2 years ago. About 6 months ago I began drinking only because I wanted a buzz and didn't want to start smoking again. It took a while for me to actually start liking it but a lot of what op mentioned I experience although I don't get headaches or stomachaches I get hungry and sometimes it'll give me diarrhea if I drink too much

>the only redeeming quality is that it's legal and you can just go to the store and buy it
If you're someone who doesn't want to get in trouble with the law or even risk it that's a pretty big benefit user

>it's legal and you can just go to the store and buy it
Which is a pretty big benefit over other drugs
>if i drink 1-2 beers, i immediately get an annoying headache
Never happened to me
>you have to drink so much liquid to notice anything significant mentally
Yea this is what sucks especially for beer. Even for liquor I'm starting to gain a tolerance so I drink and don't even get drunk and it just feels like a waste
>then you have to deal with a headache, full stomach, and pissing every 20 minutes
Never got headaches and for me it's the opposite of a full stomach drinking makes me hungry but yea I do have to pee oevery 20 minutes you're right about that
>it also tastes bad no matter how much you drink,
Depends on what you're drinking. Mix liquor with some juice or soda it can taste pretty good
>the worst thing is normies offer you some and feel offended if you don't take it
You live near shitty people or you're over exaggerating no one does that here and I live in new york fucking city. People might be interested and ask why you don't drink but they don't badger you or ridicule you for it

>fat makes you fat
thats unironically the myth, ironically
carbs are the macro that contributes most to fat, sugar is a carb

right because many other species are known for inventing agriculture to mass produce alcohol
kys autist

>it's just a social drink
how does getting a headache and peeing a bunch improve social gatherings?

>People probably feel the same way about something you like
i guess, but those things aren't even legal

>If you're someone who doesn't want to get in trouble with the law or even risk it that's a pretty big benefit user
for a drug, that's its only redeeming quality, as well as it being socially acceptable, which are just societal inventions
meth used to be OTC
cocaine used to be in coca cola

Beer and gabapentin like 2400mg is God tier