Letter Thread

here's the letter thread
lets all love mike edition
the glowies are (not) watching

Attached: 1645037039631.jpg (300x168, 4.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1GCt4JdV8U
youtube.com/watch?v=q-U5nCDAgtY
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dear OP, why are you such a fag?

Dear you,
Truth will out!

Signed who

youtube.com/watch?v=C1GCt4JdV8U

FUCK YOU MIKE YOU SUCK BIG BLACK DONKEY DICK

GIVE ME BACK MY GIRL

COSIGNED DESU

OR FAWN OR MOTTLED OR TIGER OR LLAMA OR WHATEVER YOUR FLAVOR OF THE MONTH IS MIKE

You sent me a message and I didn't reply. I actually thought of you too earlier that day, after a long while of you not crossing my mind, because I saw a grotesquely underweight man who had a similar build to you. I do wonder if you ever found anyone else; do you still talk to that other girl, or was she not good enough either? Or are you still trapped?
This is a betrayal, forgive me.

I stopped having motivation to get out of bed after what happened a few days ago, I feel terrible
doesnt really help that you are always offline, but the day we have an argument and we dont talk, is the day you online on everything

I seriously love you, even though you know I have a hard time with that, and overall making people understand what I mean, why did you have to get so angry when I just asked you how I was, you never act passive aggressively with me, and whenever I think there is something wrong with you, I always ask you in the most gentle way possible and I let you know that Im there for you.
I talked about it to F, and she said that you were being rude and mean, but you have always been so kind to me up to this point, I dont want to think you have finally gotten tired of me, but Im already working on putting distance between us. I wont bother you anymore, but I wish you understood how you make me feel.

Maybe someday I will be able to look at you in the eye and tell you how much I loved you

>asked you how you were
Im too fucking high to even make sense, I hate feeling like this

Yuhowyu would be a neat name

youtube.com/watch?v=q-U5nCDAgtY

It was the last day for many. I tried to tell you warn you but after all said and done we both agreed that I'm better off cutting you out
sorry we never got to go iceskating like I promised

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Dear F,

I wonder if you've ever written me a letter on these threads. I'm sure I could find it if I looked for it but I'm just too lazy. I hope you don't hate me.

- P

when you use your "real" name it makes me feel like you want to be found. found by who, I don't know. if its me its not going to work. you aren't giving me the enough context.
m

Attached: 334697.jpg (1920x1080, 116.36K)

Let's see you cross those tracks again bitch.

lol funny guy, gr8 b8

wait that wasn't the real A? I literally couldn't tell

yall just tight I rolled the 999

Is that for ambulance or fire service with your taste in music?

I fucking hate getting "real" with people and I fucking hate the people who do it, they think its some unachieved superior state when two losers whine about something together
NEVER complain or I'll beat you the fuck up kids

even my city gets behind me,
our stature is well known now

tere sehar di mandeer dekh dekh machri
jadon phantom wicho main kadh kholi chatri

Attached: video-1647288803 (1).webm (368x640, 1.48M)

love being brown in New York, everybody is chill with u

nah senpai, I just be reminiscing about life through music

see
that's me