Why does the media not report on atrocities carried out by the Ukrainian regime?

Why does the media not report on atrocities carried out by the Ukrainian regime?

Attached: donetsk_attack.jpg (693x520, 93.54K)

based. fuck mongols

Because they are all fake news published by Russia.

Because Russian disinfo makes it impossible to report accurately on the situation from the Russian side. What's more, any capabilities Ukraine has to inflict atrocities are going to pale in comparison to the impending doom of the Russian economy, with or without Putin. My family over there are cut off from supply chains providing them with medicine they need to survive, and their pensions are going to be defaulted on. The aftershocks of this war haven't even fucking started, bud.

What's more, the Russian men sent to their deaths as first wave are tail-end millenials and zoomers. Have you looked at the population curves? Who will support the aging population, let alone grow the next generation? Maybe we should up the immigration of islamists, taking a page out of the western playbook?

MOEX is still closed, it has been closed since the 24th. Last, fucking *gazprom*, yes, GAZPROM! was down 50 FUCKING PERCENT over 1Y! Do you have any fucking idea how irrecoverable that is? Do you shit on bitcoin for being unstable? It does plus minus 10 % ON THE WORST DAYS!

Because Ukraine is a ZOG vassal state run by Jews, and the media is run by Jews. Jews have a blood feud against Russia.

shut the fuck up retard, have some nationalist pride, Putin is suiciding his nationmen

doesnt really make sense since putin is jewish and many jews hold positions of power in the russian government. for once, this is not about da joos.

no bro we gotta denazify the jews

Attached: d9b4c148.jpg (682x768, 148.99K)

>regime
imagine being a payed shill on 4chin, BAKA

note how OP has failed to respond. this is a telltale sign of russian psyop. they work by pushing out narratives via bots, and then refuse to engage further, because they actually don't have the resources to do so. on top of this, their grip on the narrative is so weak that they cannot risk exposing more people - particularly within their own ranks - to the simple counterarguments that completely deflate their lies. pay is bad, too, and the main reason to work with this is to save your own ass within the system. the problem is that the system is going to fail.

>11 replies
>sorry user your shilling wasn't good enough so we will be feeding your sister into the wood chipper

>political regimes shill on Any Forums!

Attached: 1646114180485.jpg (1280x720, 91.94K)

>have some nationalist pride
Exactly so stop countersignalling people questioning (((media))) making normal white people to suffer for slavs

Have some ~National Pride~ and own nothing, Jack! This is Putin's gas hike!

>for once, this is not about da joos.
Do you just think that kikes are a hivemind? There are different clans of elites with different views on how the world should be run, and they fight eachother with puppet states.

You fucking american dimwit mongrel larping as a neonazi, this war is going to ruin a lot more than just Russia.

Russia has spent since before the war publishing disinfo that is laughably easy to disprove. Thus, nothing they report is remotely reliable. They boy who cried wolf'd themselves against anything Ukraine has done or might do.

Probably because the humanitarian crisis goes both ways in that Ukraine and Donbas are bombing /eachother/ because Russia is funding and equipping Russian seperatists in the Donbas region, as well as stationing artillery weapons and Russian soldiers in the area.

Notice how these headlines never tell you about /why/ these rockets are shot and what they were meant to hit?

>They boy who cried wolf'd themselves
that's you! "Russian bots stole the election!"

actually never mind you're probably one of those retards who believe that the best way to protect his own people is by plunging them into chaos

shut the fuck up election tourist, you do not belong

It's not my fault your fake Ukraine cuntry has only been relevant to the Bidens

Attached: 1629531187082.jpg (634x605, 54.73K)

how does it feel to be reddit?

grrr fucking russia I have never heard of ukraine before 2022 but I stand with my ukranian brothers, fuck putin, grrrrrr. I have total distrust of the media for domestic policy but I believe anything they say for foreign policy

Attached: ltg.jpg (679x403, 51.54K)

It would be retarded to claim Jews are monolith there are Jews controlling Russia and Jews controlling Ukraine that want to fight each other.

yes but also usa? usa bad, guys, ya molodets
I know that you know that you don't believe anything you say, anyone with the slightest bit of insight wouldn't simultaneously act woke and say such outlandish, divorced from reality things. At best, you're way out of your water.

TL;DR (that's too long, didn't read for the election tourists)
>in direct answer to OPs question: it's not even relevant
>Russia has thrown itself into a death spiral and will what it can with it
>propagandists are idiots but cling to the belief that they might at least be spared the worst of it