How do you feel knowing nuclear war can happen any day now?

How do you feel knowing nuclear war can happen any day now?

Attached: 1647272229838.png (1044x305, 46K)

All.of my shrugs

not my problem

epic original post

can i fucking have sex/ kiss a girl/ cuddle with a girl before getting vaporized by nukes, at least? is that really too much to ask for?

kind of is if you live anywhere in western world, yes that includes places like brazil. Even fucking brazil will be nuked ...

It's more likely a global conflict than a nuclear war (and no, these two are not the same nor necessarily lead into each other).

Hopefully there no afterlife, hopefully i can finally be free of horrors of existence.
Almost everything that was dear to me is gone now, i have little to no reason to continue living.

i know right?
even when faced with mass extinction event roasties are still gonna be picky.

If anything, it'll make them more picky.

Whats the logic behind that? Like, were all gonna die anyway who cares?

Pretty good.
Every city dwelling lib is gonna get smeared against the nearest wall and I'm gonna get to play minecraft irl.

Russia is pretty weak compared to NATO
The days of Soviet tanks steamrollering western Europe are over, they would basically have to use tactical nukes to win.

I'm just ready for death at this point. I've made some memories, met some wonderful people. I don't regret much. Just fucking kill me and get this over with.

There's neither proof they'll go to that extreme, nor are there any strategic values in resorting to them since that'll only result in being nuked back.

you act as if sexual selection is ever based in logic

soviet tanks were designed to be harded to hit by enemy tanks. They are outdated when preseneted against smart weapons. Kind of funny how helicopters and planes have flares to fight against those but tanks ? PUT A FUCKING WOODEN CRATE PLATE OR METAL LOOKING CHEESE GRATER.

>How do you feel knowing nuclear war can happen any day now?
feelsgoodman

>Whats the logic behind that?
its not logic, its spite. women would happily let the human race end if it meant having to breed with a sub8

T90 has a three level anti atgm suite from the 90s but for some reason they're still welding standoff grills to the roofs.
It's weird.

>wanting to mate
>logic

>putin literally only originally wanted Donetsk and Luhansk because of ethnic Russians living there being treated poorly by the Ukraine govt and even being attacked by azov
>BRO PUTIN WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD BRO
gaslighting on an international level.
Zelensky should be remembered as a criminal for blowing this border dispute way the fuck out of proportion and forcing civilians to die for no reason.

how does it feel being a 70 iq retard that thinks nuclear war can happen any day now?

Yeah, if Kiev didn't want to get attacked it shouldn't have been so hot and sexy and built for BRC.

I'm barely paying any attention to any of this stuff. I'd be fine dying immediately but more likely, I will just have to deal with aftermath and die slowly.
oh well. not much I can do about any of it.

I think I'll reread A Canticle for Liebowitz.

literally every biblical disaster has happened so far, nuclear war isn't exactly a stretch anymore.

Putin is pulling out thermobaric weapons and has his assets on high alert, and Poland is extremely horny for that activation of article 5, even a low level nuclear exchange means millions dead.

Attached: 1647272777055.gif (465x465, 424.99K)

Indifferent.

People like the 80's. Cold war 2.0 might be fun.

This desu. Russia can barely handle Ukraine, I don't get how people think Russia thinks it can take on the whole world.