Femanons imagine being with a guy (boyfriend or not) who can't drive, and you have to drive for him

Femanons imagine being with a guy (boyfriend or not) who can't drive, and you have to drive for him.

How embarrassing... Might as well treat him like a child as well.

Attached: yeah cry like the lil bitch you are.jpg (1050x700, 135.64K)

I might not be able to drive but I can still do everything a woman can't which is most things.

Attached: jn4hfcmj94s21.jpg (563x955, 196.59K)

>Anons, imagine wastin your precious MAHJONG time on foids

Attached: 1611559826674.jpg (285x285, 38.98K)

When I was with my first boyfriend I drove a motorcycle with him in the back seat. Every road copper ever pulled us over just to laugh and tell him he should be the one driving (he didn't have a licence). That was so humiliating I think it contributed to us breaking up.

>Police pulls you over to laugh at you and your bf
based LEO

why was it humiliating?

I thought you bitches wanted equality. can't have your cake and eat it too.

Because you can't just tell a copper to go fuck himself and that it's none of his business. Have to smile and yessir while he is asking who wears the pants in the relationship and making jokes at our expense. And it happened so often it was becoming a pain in the ass.

yeah you can
the pig isn't going to do shit
as long as you show your dl and blow into the breathalyzer

This has got to be bait, what adult doesn't know how to drive? If a girl has to drive her by around you might as as well say she has to dress him in the morning and make his lunch

>the pig isn't going to do shit
Except shoot you.

absolute state of amerikeks

>be an amerishart
>need a car to get anywhere
lmao

I can drive but I fucking hate doing it so much but apparently women hate it too
Ah fuck me I fucking hate gender roles

ew i'm cringing at the thought of it

Just run his foot over, lol. You can speed off on your bike and he can't even operate his gas pedal anymore.

i had a boyfriend with a car and a license but he was pretty shitty driver hed make me parallel park and shit

I have a friend that has always had a girlfriend and he didn't eve have a driver's license from age 19 to 28.
Ive had my own car since I turned 16 and I'm a virgin.

I just want a quiet bf who has an old cute japanese car and does drifting with it to show off his car control and is just all about that old car aesthetic and has no interest in other girls just driving and me

why is that so impossible to find

Attached: can_01041999.jpg (750x711, 86.39K)

I'm 29 and do not have a license so this thread is a personal attack, who hurt you?

This post is proof women have no loyalty.

They'll drop a man for the smallest stupidest reasons.

i literally wouldn't care
kinda funny how men fall for the "women ebil" meme though

What's the point of even associating with women