Is my bf bullying me?

>few weeks ago, bf leaving for work
>i ask "how come you never hug me before work"
>he comes over and gives me a hug, and i accidentally fart
>his eyes light up and he says "wow, do you really think so?" and spanks me
>ever since then, every morning before work he hugs me and makes a farting sound with his mouth
>he's started to have entire conversations with my butt. he even named my butt "jiggly"
>in bed at night, he will lay on my butt like a pillow and talk about stuff. if i say anything he will be like "hold on jiggly, i think i hear someone" and then move up to me and ask "wait, did you say something?"
>and whatever i say he'll just say something like "did you literally just interrupt my conversation because of that?" and go back to my butt and say "sorry jiggly, some idiot was just talking nonsense, where were we?"
>he tells my butt "i love you so much jiggly, forever" all the time and when i ask if he loves me he only says s/tuff like "um, sure" or "yeah i guess lol"
WTF IS GOING ON WHY ARE MOIDS SO FUCKING WEIRD

Attached: smile6.jpg (680x680, 63.65K)

I'm not reading all that, get better bait.

Attached: bysly33hok881.jpg (1620x2160, 330.11K)

hes probably playing chill the fuck out or maybe he finds talking to your ass more interesting than you.
and oh, tell jiggly i said hi

TLDR; Play MAHJONG and stop wasting your life chasing after pathetic whores that deserve to be treated like Junko Furuta, bros.

Attached: 1627159806439.jpg (656x622, 100.57K)

Don't care didn't ask get back to sucking cocks for meth

(jim carrey voice) hrm hello, i would like to ASS you a few questions

Don't take it too seriously, he's probably just joking and having a bit of fun. If you really find it to be that bad you could confront him but it'll make you look stupid, I think.

Honestly, I imagine this whole scenario to be funny or even cute. Jiggly is a cool guy.

Attached: 1646815867989.png (752x809, 1.25M)

>is my bf bullying me?

didn't read , if he does you deserve it

>maybe he finds talking to your ass more interesting than you
SHUT UP I AM A PERSON HOW CAN A BUTT BE SO INTERESTING

he is just a manchild don't put too much thought into it

i just spit my coffee
nice bait
10/10

maybe you are ugly but your ass isnt, and hes only realizing now

Speak up a bit. I can't hear you over jiggly.

SHUT UP THATS NOT IT

I KNEW HE WAS BULLYING ME HAFJAGJAGHAGA

This is almost gaslighting.
If he starts playing with matches.

oh theres more? then maybe he never intended to keep you in the first place if it wasnt for your butt, you should thank jiggly

>he never intended to keep you in the first place if it wasnt for your butt
is that really true?

Depends on how nice your ass is. Provide data?

my dear user, its all jokes, hes a guy, pretty sure hes playing, dont overthink, get some food and sleep, it will be all bueno

>its all jokes, hes a guy, pretty sure hes playing
HE IS TALKING TO MY BUTT

>>ever since then, every morning before work he hugs me and makes a farting sound with his mouth
what an absolute alpha

Man is just having some fun
Dudes will make dumb in jokes with each other all the time
If it is bothering you to the point where you are uncomfortable about it just talk to him, but it will be a little awkward since he will probably perceive that he hasn't done anything wrong or hurtful
Unless if he's a complete brainlet he will tone it down
If he has any other small jokes or teasing rituals that you are more comfortable with try to indulge in those with him I am sure it would actually make him feel really good
hope this helps